Interaction

"Papyrus. What did I say about sleeping during your shift!" Blue stomped, crossing his arms and glaring at his brother. "Sorry bro." Papyrus yawned stretching his bones lazily. "What if a human were to appear and you missed them because you were sleeping on the job!" Sans scolded. " won't happen again bro." Papyrus replied holding his head lazily with his arm not bothering to open his eyes. "Brother your eyes aren't even open!" Sans groaned preparing to lecture Papyrus as he usually did until he caught movement in the corner of his eye, he immediately knew that he would have to check it out. "Ugh, papyrus just try to stay awake I until return. You better not fall asleep!" he huffs out before turning around so Papyrus wouldn't see as his expression hardened and his playful attitude disappeared in only a second. San's made his way into the forest quickly following the other skeleton he saw, his pace quickening as he followed what he thought was another Sans, he scanned the area as the figure disappeared behind one of the forest trees. Was he hiding? Though he visited many Au's with dream and ink, Sans had never invited nor had any visitors in Underswap, so another skeleton suddenly appearing near Snowden wasn't really a normal thing. Quickly scanning the area swap's eyes fell onto a skeleton and his sockets widened. A Sans with a fluffed navy blue jacket, fur on his hood and on the end of his sleeves stood in the snow. though one thing that stood out about him was the huge gash on the side of his skull. "-horror sans" blue muttered as horrors red eye lit red and met with his. "What are you-?"

"MOVe it!" Horror yelled as a grin spread across his face. Murder and Killer sprung from the back of the trees behind blue and dashed towards him. Startling the skeleton. Murder summoned his gaster blasters while beside him killer swiftly aimed his knife towards Swaps neck but Blue stepped back, ducking to avoid Murders blast as killer teleported behind him attempting to get a slash in, blue urgently dodged kicking killers knife from his hand, and swiping his foot under the murderous skeleton, tripping him in the process. Multiple bones shot out from the ground in attempt to impale Swap from below. Murder wasn't out of the game yet, blue hadn't forgotten about him so soon of course, summoning bones there ends sharp, swap used them as his own weapons deflecting the bone attacks that flew at him and propelled them back to Murder while quickly blocking killers close distance stabs and jabs. "how did you- find my Au?" Blue demanded while avoiding Killers knives. "I would love to tell you BUT I don't really feel like it~" Killer smirked, slashing blues cheek with his bloodied knife. Blue blasted at killer, hitting him into Murder sans and caging them into a small space when they landed with bones that rained down from the sky. a few blue bones keeping them in place, nothing that could really harm them of course. Dropping the bones in his hands, Swap wiped the sweat off of his head as he got a little breather, holding onto his knees as he sighed in relief only then realizing a certain someone was missing. There were two bad Sanses currently but not for too long out of his way but their not a duo... their not a duo...? Horror! Where'd he go?! Shooting his head up Blue gasped as Horror appeared into his vision, suddenly diving onto him. they spun in the snow as he made impact, rolling until their body's hit a tree. Blue groaned when he hit the stump of the tree, feeling a stinging sensation in his right arm and lower back after crashing to the ground. Even with the snow bracing most of the impact. Horror sat on top of him attempting at forcing Blues wrist to the ground, holding a sharpened bone to his neck as they caught their breath. Blues eyes locked onto horrors as he panted. the blood on his face from Killers attack ran down his cheek yet he didn't pay any mind to it, though the cold irritated the wound. something welled in horrors stomach stopping his movement and paralyzing the both of them as blue stared into Horrors crimson eye and he stared back into the Blue's vibrant ones that only seemed to stand out more with the white back ground beneath him.

"Blue!" Dream yelled jumping from a space of light, one of his portals made from pure positivity. He pulled out his bow while snapping both horror and Swap from their trances. Blue sprung back to dream as bone attacks darted down from above. forcing the two to separate. Blue gripped onto his shoulder which was damaged from when he crashed into the tree and was supported by dream as they watched as Murder and Killer appeared next to horror, the three of them standing side by side. Killer still grinning, the hate dripping from his eye sockets smudged on his face while Murder scoffed tugging at his hood while glaring at the two Sanses but Horror... he looked distanced, confused even. Blue was quick to notice though he wasn't quite sure if his eyes were playing tricks on him. a puddle of black spread at the trios feet, slowly inching up the bad Sanses bodies. Horror didn't move and neither did Blue but slowly he was swallowed into Nightmares black goop, his and horrors eyes only breaking apart until he was fully submerged in the negativity and gone from Underswap with the other two.

"We need to tell ink, Underswap is no longer safe anymore." Dream whispered, holding Blues shoulders and supporting him as he stared ahead. "yeah, we should... probably do that." He mumbled shaking the fuzz from his head as the both of them turned walking away from where the bad sanses had also left.

Idc if anything is spelled wrong anymore I'm so tiered of this😭