Take a break, seriously

Dream sighed as he sat down beside me on a bench taking out a bandage and placing it on the slit on my cheek. we were in a different Au at the moment. "I told Ink about what happened in Underswap, sorry I was so late." He murmured and glanced at the ground. "Hey, it's ok. you showed up just in time." I reassured him as he placed his hand on mine. clear worry on his face. "I think you should take a break." Dream quietly stated.

Blue stared at him with shock for a moment. "A break? -Did I do something wrong?" Dream jumped a bit in place, crossing his arms into an x "N-no of course not- Blue, we've put you at enough of a risk! we haven't been very careful with taking you back to Underswap and Nightmare targeted you- and now you can't go back to your Au anymore and you got hurt and-" I couldnt help but cut him off, seeing him so anxious wasnt something I liked at all. Being a being that was only supposed to spread positivey was a peice of work. was that why Dream always felt responsible if something bad happened?

"Hey, Dream. calm down." I placed a hand on his shoulder, urging him to relax a bit. "it's okay. when should it be fine for me to get back to normal?" I asked as his eye lights fixated on me, his expression softening.

"...I don't know I'll have to talk with Ink but for now find a place you can settle down! It's just temporarily. a chance to do something different, a normal hobby like art, writing, building or maybe you could get back into cooking." He suggested with a smile before letting go of my hand. Cooking? I haven't done that in a while. I stopped a few months after I met Ink. my cooking was never good, so I gave up. which doesn't sound like me at all does it. "tacos, how could I forget about my old obsession with that specific food." I chuckled. "heh, you'd always make them. wonder why you stopped."

getting up Dream adjusted his gold headpiece, turning his back to me. "You're a hard worker blue... and I appreciate all you have done for me and Ink," he pauses for a moment, considering something though the words wouldnt come out and he shook his head and smiled. "but seriously. Take this break." Dream waved his hand while walking away from the bench and I couldn't help but watch him until his figure was nothing but a dot in the distance. "a break." I mumbled holding my chin. A break.

...

 I groaned stretching my bones. my arm doesn't hurt anymore but "ouch-" my back definitely still did. leaning onto the bench I sigh. Maybe I could go to that one place. I wonder what Errors been up to.