Plastic hand

"You pathetic excuses of sanses, useless! Useless! Useless!" Nightmare yelled, his eyes piercing through the trio in front of him with anger. "You couldn't handle one of Dream's stupid friends? There were three of you and one of him!" His anger seemed to only amp up from the silence but Killer spoke up, a wide grin on his face. "Well, he is a royal guard." He chuckled, only to freeze up as she ne of nightmares tentacles pierced through the wall by his head and he quickly shut up. His eyelights darted away and he whistled to himself. "Murder. Killer. You both were slow and your attacks were disappointing. Do something about it." nightmare muttered out, displeased and irritated. Killer and Murder didn't have to reply. Nightmare already knew that they understood that he expected better next time. "And you." Horror stiffened as Nightmare stepped towards him, meeting eye to eye. "I'm getting fed up with the amount of hesitation I've been seeing from you." This wasn't the first time Nightmare had been angry with them surely not the last time either. "Sorry." Horror mumbles. His soul was already overwhelmed by the negativity and fear he felt just coursing out of nightmare. Being too close to the guy was too much for anyone to handle really. Even with how long he's been around him. Horror didn't like it. He doubted Murder did either...it made the air even more thick, making it harder to breathe and no one mentioned how bad he smelled. it was nauseating but you can't expect someone that's made up of pure negative emotion to smell like cupcakes and rainbows. "I can't believe that the multiverse is even concerned about you dumbasses. Taking on a measly swap au and somehow losing!" Nightmare grumbled, walking away into the halls of his dark castle.

...for a moment the three of them were silent but as Horror looked down at Murders balled up fists, he could tell his friend was about to have a little outburst and as if on cue-

"What the fuck Horror?!" Murder yelled, shoving Horror back as Killer stood beside him his arms crossed but still smiling. The fucker was unbothered, he honestly couldn't care less but of course he couldn't resist chiming in despite that. "don't know what's been wrong with you lately but your slow. Like, real slow." Killer chuckled, trailing his finger on his knife and leaning onto Murder's shoulder but was quickly pushed off as Murder urgently left the room holding onto his hood, . he didn't like to be touched yet killed didnt even give any care to the fact.. though overall it wasn't killers fault why he was upset today. "A little bird told me that Nightmare was on the look for a new member..." Killer shrugged. "I don't know what to tell you but if he finds whoever this special sans is, your totally..." Killer paused from the lack of response before noticing that Horror had already left only with a small glance above his shoulder. He sighed and placed his hands in his pocket. "Well they both just left. Great." Honestly, jokes weren't something Horror had the strength for at the moment. Horror fell onto his mattress, his room was the same as it used to be in his Au... but not really. The mattress in the floor the pile of socks and on the floor. He missed home to be honest, though he replicated his room to best of his ability, it could never feel like home. it could never feel the same even if he hated it there. he missed Snowden...he missed papyrus but there was no point in thinking of things like that. He wasn't sure if he'd even be able to look his brother in the eyes anymore...if he could hardly do it with other versions of the skeleton. "stupid stomach-" Why didn't he move? why didn't he take the kill?! Was it because of the feeling in his stomach? It was strange. He wasn't even hungry, so what was it? Maybe he was tired. His eyes felt heavy. he was just tired and needed to stop thinking but Swap sans kept invading his thoughts. The stupid sanses title ringing in his head and making his head ache. The strange feeling in his stomach came back with the thought. Horror groaned rolling over and resting his hand onto the part of his skull that wasn't chipped, only to cover himself completely with his thin bed sheets.
(,•U•,)
- whoops should have made this another chapter

"Inks stupid paint everywhere making a mess- everywhere-" Error was in the anti-void, cleaning up a mess Ink had made after one of their recent fights. The skeletons brush had only made the mess even worse. Splattering ink all over the void floor and his belongings. Error hated having to clean up after Ink, especially since it was something he had to do on a daily bases. He rubbed out the last bit of paint, viewing the now glistening white floor that was proof of the amount of work he'd done. Though his expression darkened as his grip tightened on the spray bottle in his gloved hand and the rag in the other. "I swear to god I'm going to destroy that stupid brush". Error mutters. He fell back onto his couch- well not his couch. he stole from Underswap a while back. The couch was long and a light pink colour, enough to sleep on and watch Undernovala: He liked it so he took it. Though when his eyes first caught sight of it he knew he had to have it. Error closed his eyes. he's been wanting to "kidnap" Blue again. it'd been maybe a week or two since they last talked... he chuckled under his breath. Opening one of his portals, Error took a peep into Underswap. Swap Papyrus was at Alphys reptile house, currently asking her"Have you seen Sans?" Swap Papyrus is looking for Blue? wonder why. He thought quite grimly. "he hasn't shown up to training today either. why's it a big deal though? he'd been running off a lot lately." Alphys blinked, holding onto her helmet and her hand on her hip. "but he always tells me..." Error knew that Papyrus didn't suspect that Blue would be out running around the multiverse with Ink. It probably send the other into shock. Even throw off the guy and the gameplay for a bit. Papyrus's brows furrowed and he crossed his arms all the while leaning onto the wall "He's a grown-up doing grown-up things he doesn't need to tell you everything he is going to do, your not kids anymore man." *Alphys says before giving the brother a Pat on the shoulder. Papyrus glanced at the wall. "It's just...it's strange. He'd never just run off...shit if it's about my sleeping in than-" Alphys cuts him off, vigorously shaking her head. "I doubt it's that. It's probably nothing. He might even be preparing something or doing some secret training. He's unpredictable after all." Alphys smirks. Unpredictable? Sometimes. "You're probably right. Hell, he'll probably show up any second now." Errors eyes narrowed. Worried for Blue huh. The monsters from this au were way too genuine and honestly the mushy gushy emotions were just way too much. ERROR sat up and picked up the fake hand Blue had given him. He put it brought it through the portal. The object was a thin metal pole with a flat plastic hand at the end. since he couldn't touch others, at least without practicing and getting used to touching them, this was what he'd use instead.

Pat

Pat

A few simple pats on the skeletons head should do it.

Swap Papyrus looked around when he felt something pet his skull but saw nothing. he sighed. maybe it was a way of Sans letting him know not to worry. Error closed the portal to Swap feeling his connection to the Au cut off after his kind act. Though he didn't question much of it.

"guess he's off with ink blot and sand man but I have nothing to do now." Error thought and opened another portal but into Outertale. his favorite Au. other than the original Undertale, an exception being Underswap because of Blue and from the goodness of his heart. Sometimes he'd just stare at the stars for a whole day. Well at least when Nightmare wasn't around. yet the guy tended to show up whenever he'd have a chance to relax. his relationship with the other was... well, exhausting. he didn't know how to explain it in words. "Error." speak of the devil and he appears. Error closed his portal to Outertale as he felt the presence of negativity. Nightmare forced himself into the void. he was upset and his frame was one of a lower viscosity. Runny. he looked annoyed, fed up even. Error plugged his nose as he came closer, a stench beating at his nostrils. "You stink more than usual. What happened now?" Error grimaced waving off the air around him and already assuming that little group of his was the problem. "Swap happened." Nightmare grumbled out. Error's expression remained casual. "Is that so?" He replied blankly.

Mare wouldn't be so grouchy if they had got their hands on Blue. so, he must've gotten out of their reach. Either that or they lost a one v three. You could guess which one was more entertaining to think of. "I have to do everything myself because of how pathetic those sanses are-" Error rested his head into his hands as he listened to Nightmare complain. nothing he wasn't used to. he'd vent his problems on a daily basis. it was just a common thing for him to do. Even the supposed god of negative emotions needed to vent at times. Error puts up with it, he'd get a little info from out of these one-sided chats anyway. "I should just kill them and take their lv." Nightmare groaned, planting himself onto Error's couch. earning a frown from the other as he watched his black body matter make contact with the sofa, another mess for Error to clean up after he had just gotten rid of the paint stains. "Taking their lv is worse case scenario. In any case I'd say man that sucks but I think I've got a little advice for you. Care to hear me out?" Error grinned as Nightmare eyed him. "What? It would be more efficient than murdering off your little minions."
—chop, chop! Ding!
..

blue sighed as he laid down and faced the stars in Outertale. what sans didn't enjoy star gazing? He couldn't seem to think of one that didn't. By far, outertale was one of the best aus to visit when having a rough day or maybe...for a break off. Blue sat up, his eyes not separating from the balls of fire glistening in the sky.
...

"Blue?" Swap looked beside him almost jumping at the sight of Error who seemed to just appear out nowhere. "Error!" He jumped, startled yet over joyed to see a familiar face. "I didn't see you there. how'd you know I was here?" Blue asked, unable to contain his grin." I didn't. your in my star gazing spot." Error pointed to the ground and Blue had only just figured out why he had thought the area looked so familiar. "What are you doing in Outertale? did something happen in Underswap?" Error questioned quite casually, maybe he even wondered if papyrus had anything to do with it. Though it hardly ever seemed like the case. Error widened his portal, stepping back so Blue could get in. "Well, yeah something along the lines as Killer, Murder, and Horror fou- Is that my couch?" Blue stared at the pink couch after stepping in, his face deadpanned. He hadn't expected to see the couch that used to be in his living room to be in the anti-void. "No." Error lied, glancing away for a moment as Blue stared at him. "does it matter?! Just tell me what you have to do with Octo-Man being so upset?" He demanded with a hint of annoyance in his tone which only managed to make blue chuckle. "Fine," blue answered.

"but when I'm done explaining you've gotta tell me why you took my couch."