Y3: The Dementor

2 years later...

"Excited for 3rd year Dray?" Y/N said ruffling her brother's blonde hair.

"Y/N Y/M/N Malfoy if you keep calling me that i will." Draco threatened.

"What are you gonna do, Dray" Y/N challenged. Her eyes started to glow a bloody shade of red.

"Hit me?" Y/N said, raising an eyebrow as her eyes continued to glow red. All at once a force came upon Draco and he flew back into an empty train compartment. Y/N chuckled as he scuffed and tried to fix his hair. Y/N's eyes went back to her regular E/C eyes.

"Father will hear about this." he said glaring at the girl.

"Whatever Draco." Y/N responded, shaking her head and let out a big sigh.

Third year had come...where things started to get more difficult. The year when they could go to Hogsmeade. Y/N was excited for third year but she wished that it would be a normal year. That was a big thing to ask for.

No seriously, how could she expect a normal year after evil teachers, a basilisk in a secret chamber, and Tom Riddle back at hogwarts. It made sense though. That Potter boy went to her school after all.

"I'm gonna go sit with Pansy and Daphne, see you later Draco" said Y/N as she left her brother's compartment and went to join her two other slytherin friends. Abruptly, a figure slammed into her. It was the raven haired boy, Harry Potter.

"Watch where you're going, scarhead" Y/N exclaimed as she rubbed her shoulder.

"Oh shove off Y/N." The boy said.

Y/N grinned cockily and raised one eyebrow and faced Harry.

"Back to first name basis, are we Harry?" responded Y/N sarcastically.

Harry's stomach did a somersault as the 13 year old girl said his name. Her voice had significantly changed since last year, and she was definitely taller and had matured quite a bit. Y/N had noticed his expression and let out a small laugh.

"See ya at Hogwarts, Potter." said Y/N as she left Harry's sight.

(Meanwhile at the trios compartment...)

Harry approached his friends and sat down next to the mysterious man who Hermione had identified as Professor Lupin.

"Was that the Malfoy girl?" questioned Harry's redhead friend.

"It sure was..." said Harry, stunned.

"Damn." said Ron. Hermione scuffed and shook her head. Although she had to admit she looked very beautiful.

"Ronald! I'm sure she's still the same as she was first and second year." shot Hermione at the boys.

"Yea i guess" shrugged Harry.

"Now change of topic..." Hermione said, feeling the tension in the room.

"Sirius Black can't actually be after you, can he, Harry?" asked the bushy haired girl, looking stressed.

Harry explained to his friends what Mr and Mrs.Weasley had said. The two teens looked frightened.

"Sirius Black escaped to come after you? Oh, Harry... you'll have to be really, really careful, Don't go looking for trouble, Harry-"

"I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me." said Harry

"How thick would Harry have to be, to go looking for a nutter who wants to kill him?" said Ron shakily.

Hermione and Ron took the news far worse than Harry had expected. It was like they were more scared than he was. Harry wanted to change the subject.

(Back with Y/N...)