Y3: The Fall

"Y/N WAKE UP! YOU'RE GONNA MISS BREAKFAST!" Daphne was shaking Y/N hard, trying to get her to wake up.

Out of nowhere Y/N felt her body go cold and could feel herself soaking wet. "IM UP IM UP," Y/N said as she shot up and out of her bed.

"Works every time," Pansy said as she sat on Y/N's bed.

"I hate you guys."

"What, we couldn't let you miss your boyfriend's game," said Daphne teasingly. Y/N rolled her eyes and put on a pair of jeans and a red cropped top.

"See, you're even wearing his team's color!" said Daphne as she leaned against the door.

"Whatever lets just go eat, i'm starving," Y/N said as she put on a sweater.

The girls walked into the Great Hall and found the Slytherin table and sat next to Blaise and a 4th year brunette Slytherin boy.

"Cheer up, Y/N." Blaise said, nudging Y/N's arm. "It's the first game of the year, why aren't you more excited?" the boy asked as he shoved a piece of french toast in his mouth.

"Just tired," Y/N looked towards Pansy and Daphne. "These two didn't let me sleep," Y/N said, giving them a cocky smile.

"Save me any pancakes?" Y/N asked.

"Yup," Blaise said as he slid a stack of pancakes to Y/N.

Y/N picked up her fork and started devouring the pancakes.

"I see you're wearing your boyfriend's colors," said Blaise as she nudged Y/N and gave Daphne a mischievous grin.

"Can everyone stop saying that," Y/N said with a mouthful of pancakes in her mouth. She zipped up her sweater all the way up so that the red wasn't visible. She shook her head slowly and let out a big groan causing the Ravenclaws to look at the Slytherin table.

"Damn," Pansy said looking at the Hufflepuff table.

"What now?" Y/N asked as both Daphne and Pansy drooled over someone at the Hufflepuff table.

"Take a look at the Hufflepuff team captain, before you say anything." said Daphne in a sing-song voice.

A really good looking Hufflepuff was chatting with his friends and laughing his head off. He had fluffy blonde hair, and was really tall and seemed like the popular one of his friend group. Y/N could see girls giggling over his laughter.

Y/N raised an eyebrow slightly.

"What's his name?" Y/N asked Daphne. Daphne and Pansy giggled.

"Cedric Diggory. Quidditch Captain and prefect of his house," Pansy replied eagerly. "Handsome isn't he?"

Y/N stared as Cedric Diggory said something funny, causing his table to burst into laughing fits. She smiled to herself and turned back.

"He's pretty cute," she replied as the 5th year Hufflepuff looked over at her and grinned.

"Merlin's beard! Did you see that Y/N, he looked at you!" said Daphne as the boy continued to look at Y/N. Y/N's stomach flipped as the two locked eyes.

(Meanwhile with the golden trio...)

"Looks like Cedric Diggory has the hots for Y/N," Hermione Granger said as she eyed the Hufflepuff.

"What?" Ron exclaimed.

"He can't take his eyes off her! Oh, she's lucky, he's quite handsome." Hermione said as she looked at Y/N and then at Cedric.

Ron looked down at his omelet and made a grumpy noise. Hermione rolled her eyes.

Harry started to move his spoon in his cereal bowl loudly, making milk spill all over the place. Both boys were red in the face.