Chapter 1 the falling village past

This is only the beginning

The weather has been depressing as I sat inside looking out the window as raindrop's hit the glass outside. As the outside was gloomy and sad. Mother was in the kitchen making food for us as for I waited for grandma to return from her trip.

Grandma was what some would say a healer other's may say an witch or crazy but what she really is, is a doctor not just any doctor a plague doctor. she wore a beautiful outfit as white as snow fall, her mask as dark as the night sky she was someone I look up to. but at the time I was blind from what she was hiding.?
Mom has been saying though's words mumbling them whenever I would ask about grandma.
As the rain lighting up, we decided to go out to the town for food.

The village was beautiful as for the home and as for the markets were carefully built to fit with the land that was built on, as the noise from the people filled with the wind. The shop that we were in was filled with spice and herbs for food as we were getting ready to pay for the item the young lady that own the shop look to the window?
A plague doctor was caring a cart fill with dead who have passed. I look to mom with a sadden look of worry for the one who love by the ones who have passed on. We look back at the shop owner and paid for the item and left the store.
as we walk down the road past the shop until we past one for that in withhold medicine and other thing doctor and plague doctor go when they come here but mom mumble something under her breath but I heard what she said how they lie to though plague doctor? This confused me but I decide not to ask mother about it.

2
As we continued to walk, we reach the end of the market the smell of the town was far off in the distant by then. We walk to the enters of the gate, I saw someone I know and was very happy when I saw grandma at the gate with her cane in hand. Her outfit has not change, but something is wrong? she took of her mask as she did her face had a blue tint as for her eyes where almost white for her once brown eyes gone mother when I look at her face was in horror of what happen and from then on ever thing fell. Present time
3
Hollow woke up from her sleep as she smell a familiar smell fill her room then vanish Hollow breathe in and got up making her bed cleaning her room before going to make her self-breakfast as she thought about how it's been years since the home I once know fell a few still live here as for I work on a cure I plan to travel but the mask I wear is now in a box as time pass so will the mask she said before she past. As I remember her words? I remember the chest in storage that held her stuff form her time of travel. Hollow stared to walk up the stairs to the attic/storage the stairs creak as hollow place her foot on the step. As she walks up the steps, she looks at the wallpaper and how it was falling apart as dust and cobweb form, she frowns and needed to replace it at some point. When she reached the top where the attic/storage room is she twisted the doorknob too open the door.?

4
The attic was dusty form how long ever thing stayed in the same place. Hollow walk around the attic searching for a box of her grandmother old stuff and outfit,s she looks around for a bit before Hollow bumping into something and it's the box she been looking for. Hollow decided to bring the trunk down the stairs into the living room. As she put the trunk down, she tried to open it but soon realize it's was lock Hollow sigh and started to walk into the kitchen.? As time passed, she then remembers a saying her grandma said be for she left to help villages. As your mind option of fight or flight as the iron might start today buts end tonight. / Fight or flight. Iron might. It starts today. Its end tonight