Chapter 5 Old Memories

13
The night felt silent as the sounds were only there too fill that silence. Hollow laid in the guest room in Skyler home. Which after the event that took place early the other day.
The room was small but not too small
As the window was at the right wall with a few pictures of people on the frame of it.

In hollows sleep rustling can be heard as she was in a state of fear and panic then to  only wake up in a panic with tears falling down her tired face with the tears to only fall down to her nightdress!
13
When Hollow woke up jolting up out of her slumber mind was racing with fear and adrenaline
She sense the feeling of dread in her mind.
Hollow look to the Blanket with her hands shaking with it stained with water.  Hollow look up from her legs with her mind still in a panic state. The night sky was a dark blue with its haze .

The December air was soon in motion with the end of summer already to a closed

The wintertime was not always pleasant well not as much as we were younger. It was a different type of pleasant I guess some could say. But from the time it seem to be now the moon no were to be seen in the dark stary sky

The winter was here for now so far as I know
The village was doing its best to survive this

it's what I would say you must? continue moving because time waits for no one is what I wold say if this was the case for it but?.
This was something completely different
Something that was not what was to hmm?.... Hollow own mind continue to think
With an pen in hand and ink on the nightstand beside the bed with the journal in front .

Hollow then began to press the ink on the paper as she wrote about the events that had happened.
From the new goal of finding a cure to seeing some one from her childhood.
She started to write as she looked at the filled paper she thought.