Announcement (Will be deleted after next chapter)

So I wrote this book a very long time ago and barely remember the plot that I had for it.

This story was from back before I ever made notes planning out how my stories were going to go. It's also so old by now that I have forgotten all but what the next chapter of the story was going to be. I'm out of the CH fandom right now (slowly getting sucked back in, but not enough to be heavily invested in this story again). I also don't exactly like some of the things I did with this story. I have no idea why I added British Canada as a character, how I thought adding him would make sense, or how most of the people seen in the story are going to contribute anything more to the plot than they already have.

All that being said, I will continue this story for the sake of anyone still interested in reading it. I don't like leaving Wattpad projects unfinished. It feels like disappointing the few people who were looking forward to the conclusion of the story. The updates will be slow, and when it finally reaches its conclusion the book will be short, but I will finish it at some point, hopefully by the end of this year (again, slow updates).

Just because I've been out of the fandom for a while doesn't mean I won't continue writing for the CH fandom. I have a oneshots book on this same account where you can put in requests for CH shorts of almost any kind! I only won't write lemons or stories using highly offensive countries (Third Reich and USSR for example).

Thank you to everyone still interested in reading this book. Hopefully the next chapter will be out for you guys soon!