Badgerroar (Info For WC Oc Rater)

Whispling
Could you rate my oc? Here he is:

Leader name: Badgerstar
Warrior name: Badgerroar

Reason for name: For the 'Roar' part: he's a natural leader, and commanding, too. He can take hold of a situation quickly, and calm down many cats. For the 'Badger' part: it resembles his appearance (I'll describe more in the appearance section).

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: A large, black-furred tom-cat with white splotches, white paws, and a striped, white tail. He has narrow, deep amber eyes, as well as white splotches around both of his eyes. He has fur tufts on the tips of his dark, midnight-black ears.

Clan: TwilightClan (Fan clan)

Backstory:
Badgerkit was born to his mother, Emeraldgaze, and his father, Beemeadow. His father, Beemeadow, was blind, which allowed Badgerkit to get out of trouble easily without his father's knowledge. Despite this, Badgerkit ended up becoming a good apprentice under a secretive she-cat named Secretflame.
Secretflame was a really lazy mentor, and brought Badgerpaw to the Mystic Forest to train (my AU's version of the Dark Forest, more will be explained later). Badgerpaw trained under a cat named Lurkingshadow. Lurkingshadow's training was brutal, using his claws on the poor apprentice and physically abusing him.
However, Badgerpaw wanted to get stronger in order to protect himself, his clan, and his best friend, Icepaw. Icepaw has been his best friend since kithood, and always will be. The two became more distant as they grew older, as they each had their own duties and responsibilities. But it was even more difficult because Badgerpaw was training with a Mystic Forest cat, and he had to keep that secret between himself and his mentor.
Eventually, Lurkingshadow began to reveal his true intentions to Badgerpaw; to get him to kill the clan leader, Bearstar. Badgerpaw was very against doing this, and got into a fight with Lurkingshadow late in his apprenticeship, close to becoming a warrior. He started to lose the fight to the evil but powerful warrior, until Icepaw joined him. Together, the two killed Lurkingshadow, causing the Mystic Forest cat to disappear forever. (He ends up getting reincarnated in my AU. This includes magic in this universe, and has a fantasy aspect to it.)

Badgerpaw soon becomes Badgerroar and frees himself of his two former mentors' cruel grasps. Icepaw becomes Icepath, in honour of the path she carved for herself to get to the rank she is currently at. However, there's another cat I didn't mention: Moltenfrost. Moltenfrost has always had a crush on Badgerroar, even since kithood. But Badgerroar thinks she's weird, and refuses to even talk to the she-cat.

Badgerroar develops feelings for Icepath, and eventually confesses to her. Icepath returns his feelings, and the two become mates, soon having one kit, who they name Mistkit, as she looks just like Icepath. Icepath is a blue-grey she-cat with white stripes, by the way.

Moltenfrost, growing extremely jealous to the point where it's toxic, kills Icepath without anyone knowing. When Badgerroar finds her dead, he's heartbroken. But he ends up pushing through it with the knowledge that he had to take care of Mistkit. Moltenfrost confesses to him, but Badgerroar doesn't return her feelings, turning her down stubbornly.

Badgerroar began visiting the nursery often to see Mistkit, who was cared for by all the queens. Badgerroar met the other kits there, and continued to visit the nursery, even when Mistkit became an apprentice. Badgerroar acted as a father figure to two kits in specific: Owlkit and Blazingkit, who were brother and sister. Owlkit ended up becoming a medicine cat, but she still had kits with a cat named Obsidianstep. Badgerroar mentored one of Owlsun's kits, Batpaw, who became Batfang after passing his warrior assessment.

Badgerroar then went on to become Badgerstar once the leader died, as he'd been appointed deputy after mentoring Batfang. He appointed Obsidianstep as his deputy.

(Woah, that was a long backstory)

Personality: A confident, charismatic tom-cat who tries his best. However, he can get a bit jumpy at times, and developed trust issues over the years.

Kin:
Mother: Emeraldgaze (deceased)
Father: Beemeadow (deceased)
Mate: Icepath (deceased)
Kit: Misttree (Alive)

Crush/mate: Icepath

Talents: He's a good hunter, but dislikes fighting. He can also be very persuasive at times.

Likes: Hunting, peace and quiet, time to himself, being in control of a situation, hanging out with friends and checking on his kit, Misttree.

Dislikes: Fighting, being stared at, not being in control, Moltenfrost, war, mentions of his apprentice days, his former mentor (Secretflame).

Hobbies: Hunting (he does this for fun sometimes), climbing trees, chatting with elders (dunno if this is considered a hobby lol).

Fears: Chaos, a loved one dying, thunder (yes, he's scared of thunder lol), being alone

Phobias: Phasmophobia (don't think I spelled that right, but it's the fear of ghosts. He fears angry spirits will attack him), claustrophobia (fear of tight spaces).

Quotes:
Badgerroar, to Icepath: "I've got your back, whether it's in life or death."
Badgerroar, to Moltenfrost: "Everything you touch decays. You destroy all life around you."
Badgerroar, to Moltenfrost: "I will NOT let you destroy the clan I worked so hard for!"
Badgerroar: "My clan is my home, within my heart, within my mind, and within my pawsteps."
Badgerroar: "I walk along this path carefully, or else I fear that I will not be able to walk at all."

Mentor(s): Secretflame, Lurkingshadow

Apprentice/former apprentice: Batfang, formerly Batpaw

Death/deaths: One, died in battle with another clan (he's now down to 8 lives, as he'd lost a life when he was a leader, so he'd had 9 lives)

Theme song: Dream by Imagine Dragons

Facts:
- he's very overprotective of his kit
- he loves his clan dearly, and is very loyal
- he became paranoid after his mate's—Icepath—death
- he hates Moltenfrost with a burning passion, and partly blames her for Icepath's death, even though he doesn't know that she was actually the one who killed Icepath
- he's one of the only ones who dislikes the taste of catnip
- he smells like roses 24/7

Now, some info on his clan, TwilightClan, as well as the Mystic Forest and other stuff:
- TwilightClan's territory is always dusk, dawn, or midnight. The sun never shines there
- the Mystic Forest was the Dark Forest recreated years later by some sort of mist, as well as the evil spirits that were trapped there
- SpiritClan is my story's form of StarClan
- this entire storyline is held YEEEAAARRRSSS in the future (but I dunno if the code changed, cause I haven't read a the Broken Code books, so don't blame me if I got something wrong)
- when evil spirits that were apart of a clan die for a second time, they get reincarnated, and sometimes are awakened within the reincarnated body (meaning they sometimes will be able to free themselves if their reincarnation unlocks their evil spirit within themselves)
- TwilightClan is future ThunderClan
- all clans were split into two clans (for example, ThunderClan got split into DawnClan and TwilightClan)
- the cats moved locations years ago, so they're not at the lake territory anymore like they are in the books

That's all I can think of. Hope this helps you rate my oc, Whispling!