Chapter 1

・━・━・━・━・━・━・━・━・

・━・━・━・━・━・━・━・━・

~5 months later~

Sonic was finally healed from mending his mental health and going steady since his and Scourge's fallout in their relationship, Scourge and Fleetway were sentenced to life in prison for attempted rape and abuse towards him, which he himself was happy for. Sonic was meeting up with his friends at the Chaos Emerald Mall to have some lunch together and to catch up on their lives. '5 months, doesn't feel that long at all, did I really go through all that? Well, I can say for certain, I'm turning my life around in the best way!' Sonic thought as he saw a familiar group of friends at a table.

He saw Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Blaze, Rouge, Silver, just to name a few. "Hey Sonic!" Amy said as she waved at him. Sonic walked to the table and sat in the empty seat. "How is life going Big Blue? We missed you" Rouge said as she slides him over a chili dog, fries, and a chocolate shake. "Girl, I've had the best 5 months of my life, healed from the horrendous bite, got an amazing new house, been bettering my mental health, and even getting my daily exercise! It's been great!" Sonic said as he started to chow on the chili dog.

"That is great to hear Sonic" Blaze said as she drinks her strawberry pineapple smoothie. "I am so happy you are doing well" Silver said as he takes a bite of his cheeseburger and gives Sonic a fist bump that Sonic happily gave back. "Heck yeah, I am doing way better than that asshole in life for prison with his primpy little slut ass piss colored cock sucking bitch!" Sonic laughed happily as he no longer has to worry about his ex and his counterpart that betrayed him. "I would like to make a toast!" Amy said as she lifted up her soft served french vanilla ice cream bowl.

They all lifted up their random drinks as they waited for Amy to speak. "To Sonic, who finally got out of a tough spot, got those two asses in prison for life, and taking a new path to his happiness! Cheers!" Amy said as she lifted up her ice cream bowl. "Cheers!" All of them said as she bumped their drinks together and taking a sip afterward. "This is a great day for us to be here" Knuckles said as he downs his bottle of grape ramune soda. "What kind of drinks did you all get?" Sonic asked as he finished his chili dog and started to eat some fries.

"I got hot chocolate, Knuckles got a ramune grape-flavored soda, Amy got a mixed fruit juice that had mango, apple, and kiwi, Blaze got a strawberry pineapple smoothie, Rouge got a decaf coffee with low-fat milk, and Silver got a blue raspberry slushie, and we got you your favorite drink, a chocolate milkshake" Tails said as he smiled. "Wow, we all got a different variety of a drink, and yet, they make you all happy, so I won't judge" Sonic said as he laughed a bit. "We are so glad you wanted to meet up with us, it means so much to see you here" Amy said happily.