Chapter 4

・━・━・━・━・━・━・━・━・

Sonic looked at the notification and thought he was dreaming, rubbing his eyes to see if the notification was what he hoped it said. "Xander the Hedgehog (@Sexy_Charmer_05) has accepted your tying of the Love String knot, want to send the first message, open your app to reply!" the notification read. Sonic immediately unlocked his phone and started to text a message to him very quickly. After a few seconds, he sent the message. "Hello, I saw you on here, and I couldn't help but give you a chance to be my online lover, are you interested in me? Sorry, I am new here, a bit nervous actually" Sonic typed. As Sonic was about to close out of the app, he saw that the person was typing back, having himself at the edge of his seat, taking another bite of his cheese and ham omelet while he waited for the answer.

A minute later, he got the text. "Well, I just started here yesterday, so, it is alright, I mean, I don't know what to do, but, I would take up the proposal to dating you, but what is your name?" Xander typed. Sonic smiled brightly as he texted back fast, wanting to chat with him more. "Thank you, I got here yesterday too! Guess that makes both of us! But, my name is Sonic the Hedgehog, I hope I can make you my potential irl boyfriend! I would love that so much, thank you for giving me a chance at this! I am so happy!!!" Sonic said as he hugged his phone, acting like a girly teenager in highschool when their boy crush texts them back.

"Irl? What does that mean?" Xander typed. Sonic typed back with a response to his question. "Irl means "in real life" silly, but it is okay, some people don't understand letter abbreviations, so, no pressure tbh, also tbh means "to be honest", so you will be fine!" Sonic typed back. Seconds later Sonic got a text again. "Oh, sorry, yeah I am not used to "text slang" as people call it, but yeah, I would love to try your dating opportunity, I would appreciate feeling love and happiness from you" Xander typed. Sonic smiled and then sent 3 heart emojis, showing him he was very much into this. Xander then typed out an emoji, which was the heart with the arrow, Sonic's heart beating a bit fast as he smiled more.

Sonia and Manic slowly looked at Sonic and smirked at each other. "Ooooooo, Sonic, do you got something new? Something in the, oh, I don't know, DATING department?" Sonia asked. "Yeah, because you are infected with "Heartstruck" disease before our eyes! Did you try the new Love String app and found someone already?!" Manic asked. Sonic slowly looked up and blushed, smiling still while nodding up and down fast. "M-Mhm, I set my a-account up yesterday night and already h-have a tie to my Love String knot! I am going to try this guy out and hope for the best, hopefully as time goes forward, I will officially call him my boyfriend!" Sonic said as he sighed happily and wagged his tail fast while his cheeks were red.

"AWW! So cute!!! I hope you really like this guy as time goes forth! If so, I would wanna meet the guy when you are ready to!" Sonia said in support. "Yeah, hope he hot for you too, cause that man better be PACKING, if you know what I mean" Manic said as he moved his eyes up and down in a funny way, supporting his brother too. "Aww sweetie, I am so glad you are giving love another chance, that is a brave act, going to pursue love again, is very hard for people, but you are breaking that barrier so you can experience more people, there are many fish in the sea, but this fish might bite onto your hook, just give it time, make sure you don't call him your boyfriend yet, experience more with him before you make that commitment to be his, I just want my baby to be happy, I don't want you heartbroken again baby" Aleena said.