Chapter 1:"The Heaven and Humankind of Earth"

"Sunrise Village (Night)"
*Sound of a bat flying*

"Back Alley"
*Sound of walking*

A man wearing a kimono is walking in the back alley,when he saw a girl and boy together,the man suddenly approach them and said.

Man-Can you get a room please!

The girl look back to see the man and the man step back his foot,then suddenly scream after seeing the girl in front of him.

"Forest"
*Sound of a flower weaving*

A young girl grave a beautiful flower then put it in her basket,then start walking,and another girl seen in front of her,that was weaving and smiling.

Saeko Owakari-Yoo hoo!Sakura!!
Sakura Owakari-I knew it,I just said earlier that you must stay home,and help mom.
Saeko Owakari-But i don't like doing some choors, anyway looks like you get a many beautiful flowers,I'm sure mom will praise you again.

Sakura Owakari and Saeko Owakari are twin sister's they were been living in Sunrise Village as a Shinobi,because there grandfather was a former hokage of the village,cause the sunrise-V is knownd,for a place that the ninja been live.

Sakura and Saeko start walking together straight to there house.

Sakura and Saeko arrived at there home,A lady was in front of there standing back,that was there mom.

Aiko Owakari-So your home now!

Then Aiko look back and sakura and saeko two, then it was just there father in the back,and suddenly,there grandfather and grandmother appear on there both side.

Sakura and Saeko-Father welcome home!!

Sakura and Saeko greating there father and hug him,then there grandma top there both head and said.

Koharu Owakari-The both of you look's like growing so fast,
Isamu Owakari-(Laugh!...)Hahaha,My grandchildren's is so pretty and elegant..
Aiko Owakari-I'm just gonna make something to drink,

'Aiko then turn back and walk inside a door'

(A minute later)
*Foot steps sound*

A women that was full of blood,and have a big hole in her body,with no heart came then said.

Women-Ma..s.ter...please..h.e.l..p..me!

'Then she blankout on the ground'

Sakura,Saeko,Koharu,Isamu and Takashi,(Shoked for,what they been see).

Takashi move forward to see the women body,but suddenly a boomerang that came from nowhere hit takashi hard on the head,(Takashi's head cut off,and fall on the ground).

Saeko's eyes wide and she cannot fell anything and cannot move her whole body or speak something,and then,Aiko came holding a tray on here hand,When a sword appear on her back straight in the navel of her body.

(The tray from her hand fell off and she can't move her whole body)

Sakura Owakari-Mom!!!

Sakura came running to Aiko then,Isamu sense a hook coming from the seeling's and manage to stop it on attacking sakura,the sword suddenly came off on Aiko's body but many blood is gone so she fell on the floor,Sakura hell on Aiko in her arm's with tear's in her eyes,then Isamu don't realized that the hook suddenly move straight to him,one of isamu's eye came out and Koharu is breathing heavily,that don't know what gonna happened next.

(House wall)
*Sound of a crack*

The wall destroyed and a big guy came in holding a sword on his hand,then throw it to koharu causing her dead and walk passing by Sakura with Aiko.