chapter 2 - for gods sake

louis shot a look at calum . i could tell he was uncomfortable so i held onto his hand as tight as i could. " no sex you too. i mean it " Louis said. Eleanor smiled at me as my dad walked out. " its okay. have fun you too" she said . i smiled and calum bit his lip. i knew this was going to be a fun night . Eleanor walked out , closing the door behind her. i looked at calum but he was already going through my drawers. " calum what are you doing?" he ignored me and continued to search .
" calum !"
i stood in front of him. he had tears in his eyes. " why do you do this to yourself" "do what?" i asked confused. " where the fuck is yur blade?" i looked down and sighed. he ran into the bathroom and opened the cabinet under the sink. " i found it" he stood up with the blade in his hands. "why did you cut yourself?" i was speechless. i was disappointed. i was lost . " tell me y/n " he looked down at the blade and examined it. " i was upset " i looked at him and began to cry . " baby. you are fucking beautiful. you have no reason to be upset. youre perfect" Calum kissed my forehead.
" calum. your fans ... they call me fat and ugly and i just cant take it anymore " i was still crying. he pulled me in and wrapped his warm arms around me.
" they're just jealous y/n . they want me but im all yours." Calum said as he hugged me tighter. " i love you Calum... but -" he cut me off my kisses me with his sweet lips. "cal ..." just as i said his name, my mum busted in crying.. " El whats wrong " i immediately left calums arms for my mothers. " i-i just went downstairs .. and your father and harry were on the couch.. kissing . " i was shocked . harry has always been a close friend of his but i never thought that they had feelings for each other. " el its alright. ill go talk to him okay? " she nodded as calum and i made our way downstairs. harry was there . sitting nervously at the table with louis . " hello " i said as took a seat next to harry. " hi love . how is my beautiful daughter?" i looked at him in disgust." dont " love " me . how could you do this?? to me and mum." i could see his eyes drift to harrys. " this is bullshit. if you're gay , you shouldv'e told your family damnit." i clenched my fists as calum said " guys. lets just calm down . louis , if you like harry then be with him . you shouldve told eleanor. " louis nodded slowly. i unclenched my fists as i looked at harry. he looked super upset but i didnt care. he tore my family apart. " you know what? fuck you both. " i ran upstairs to see el sleeping on my bed . i smiled even though i was upset and angry . i laid down next to her and slowly fell asleep.