chapter 4- tell me.

the next morning was super awkward . after seeing harry like that , it kind of made me uncomfortable . he shouldn't be saying my name. he should be saying my dad's .

-----

i climbed out of bed and slid on a pair of black skinny jeans and a 5sos t-shirt. i did my hair in a french braid , just like Eleanor used to do. i walked downstairs to see harry and louis sitting at the table . " hi dad " i gave him a kiss on the cheek then grabbed a yogurt from the fridge , avoiding eye contact with harry. " hi y/n. did you have a good sleep? " he said in his tired scratchy voice . i nodded as i took a bite of yogurt . " i can take you to school if you'd like " harry said. i looked up to see him smiling. " oh . well im getting a ride from shelby so it's ok." i added . he was still smiling as he said "ok" .

- later at school -
" i can't believe that happened y/n ." i heard shelby say from across the table. " i know right. super awkward." added taylor. " you should totally tell your dad about that " taylor said as she drifted off. i just nodded but i didnt want to tell my dad. he loved harry . and it would break his heart if he found out . about that.

- at home after school -
i walked inside my house throwing down my backpack. i went into the kitchen to put my lunch box away. "hi" i jumped and turned around to see harry in the doorway of the kitchen. " holy shit harry. you can't scare me like that." i let out a nervous laugh. " hey! i dont think your father would like to hear you using that profound language." i gave him a confused look as i slightly yelled " oh shut up" he laughed as he came closer. " how was day at school?" his face was now inches away from mine. "umm it was good. " i mumbled . " do i make you uncomfortable y/n?" what no! of course not . pssh. " n-no " he gave me a kiss on the cheek as his hand traveled down to my hip. " harry stop " i pushed him off gently. " y/n i know what you did" " and i know what you did too harry. " he smirked and asked " what did i do babe?" i looked to my left then to my right. i pressed my lips against his. shit. no. he smiled into the kiss as his kisses back , deepening the kiss then backing up a few inches. " tell me what i did ." " harry . you were moaning my name. " he bit his lip as he whispered in my ear ," well that's because you're so damn sexy " holy shit. did he really just say that to me . " t-thanks harry " he kissed down my neck , allowing his hands to travel to my breasts. " so beautiful . fit perfectly in my hands" i laughed nervously as i grabbed onto his hair , practically begging for him to do more . "lets go upstairs yeah?" he added and i nodded , following him up the stairs .