Author's Note, Copyright & Book Synopsis: [Edited]

Copyright ©️

©2023 Rebecca Clark. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior permission of the author, except for the brief description of the book in a book review.

To request permission, please contact the author at rebeccaaaclark@gmail.com.

*******

A NOTE TO MY READERS

Hello,

I just wanted to say thank you for your love and support. You may know me as your Wattpad author on Wattpad. It means a lot to me whenever you pick up one of my books and read it.

Thanks to each of you who have followed my writing journey. My dream is to become a published author, and I pray for this daily. I love each and every one of you—my readers, my fans, my supporters. I look forward to sharing more creative stories with each of you.

Please be sure to follow me on social media.

Instagram: authorrebeccaclark
Facebook: Author Rebecca Clark
Twitter: authorrclark
TikTok: authorrebeccaclark
YouTube: Author Rebecca Clark

Synopsis

After graduating from the police academy and being a rookie for only a year, Harrison Lawrence, a 24-year-old citizen of St. Louis, Missouri, joins the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department as the state's newest and youngest detective in the homicide unit. On their first day of work, Harrison and his 27-year-old colleague detective Jacey Brown are given their first case. Sophie Davis, a young lady in her late 20s, is attacked and killed in front of a pub in Harrison's first case. Harrison finds out later that Sadie Davis, Sophie's twin sister, was also attacked and killed by the same person before killing Sophie, but in a separate location.

However, Harrison and Jacey learn of the attack and murder of two more sets of twin girls not long after Sophie's passing. They consist of the Malleables and Samurais. Martin Nelson, their first suspect, and first twin killer is eventually taken into custody by Harrison and Jacey and is questioned. Harrison learns that his twin father and his fathers twin brother were killed after police claim there was no evidence of a murder weapon and that it was likely a suicide while Martin is still awaiting trial. Harrison decides to urge Jacey to look into the ongoing case involving his father because he believes his father was intentionally killed by a different twin killer who worked with Martin. But why was Harrison's father slain, and why is this other person obsessed with killing twins? Will Harrison be able to continue living his life and pursuing his career after the truth is revealed?