Part 8 - Maybe

"Who's upset?" Jelyn became shy and could not look at Ysah.

Jelyn shrugged it off. Even though she could be struggling with jealousy, she could not answer it directly. Jelyn was upset when Ysah spent time with someone else, but she was not going to admit it. She was uncomfortable revealing her true feelings.

Ysah just smiled at her. She thought Jelyn was cute.

Ysah walked Jelyn home at the gate, she moved closer to her and gently brushed Jelyn's hair away from her face. She leaned in closer to her. She deeply stared at her eyes and her lips for so long. However, Jelyn was giving this vibe that she wanted to be kissed on the lips. They looked at each other's eyes intimately and with burning desire, they could not seem to justify.

Ysah licked her lips to make them wet not sure if she's ready to... Then she realized that her sister was waiting for her in the car.

"Goodnight, best." They actually almost kissed. Then Ysah quickly kissed her on the cheek trying to avoid that idea in her mind.

Hoping it would comfort her best friend. 

And it surely did.

The almost kiss on the lips made Jelyn stop breathing for a while. Her heart skipped a beat. She finds her best friend so attractive to her right now. She was tempted to make a move on her.

 She was tempted to make a move on her