𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

-ˏˋ ROOM 202 ˊˎ

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

Your new living space was on the second floor, in unit #202. The neighboring apartment rooms weren't exactly occupied at the moment, but there would be cleaners now and then, which was good because that meant fewer people to attempt conversing with.

You had recently rented this place with the help of your parents, but of course, you contributed to the payment too. It wasn't as easy as it used to be when it came to everything as a whole, but you were lucky enough to have lived a privileged life with a roof above your head and sufficient meals to keep you going every day.

After setting up a few things in your new apartment, you decided to go and explore the unfamiliar building because it was starting to get boring.

You used the stairs and found an annoyed-looking woman trying to open a door to the other side of the sixth floor. You were just about to speak, but a voice of a kid interrupted you, "It won't open." Because of the little kid, the woman noticed you, making you greet them both while trying to sound as polite as you can.

"All the floors below this floor are rental units, and the units on the floors above were general sales. They blocked the door so the tenants couldn't come up." She explained, and you looked at her confused.

"Seriously? Is that even allowed?" You asked in disbelief.

It hadn't even been a day yet and you were already starting to hear the negative sides of living here.

The kid told the both of you how she knows almost everything that happens around the building, and how her classmates call her 'dirt poor.'

Damn kids, this was why she was never going to give birth to one.

"How do they come downstairs?" The woman asked and the kid just told them that they use the elevator.

"Are you guys going downstairs?" She asked, and you hummed while nodding. The woman started walking away, and the two of you followed after her silently.

You probably looked like a lost puppy right now but you didn't care anyways.

You weren't listening to the small conversation the other two were having, but the sudden pause made you look up to see the woman walking back to the door. She suddenly started kicking the door down, which left your mouth agape.

That was kinda hot.

After a few more hard kicks, the door busted open, and you looked at her with admiration.

"Now that's much better."

"Gosh.." You couldn't believe the shitty rich people that lived in and up the sixth floor, how could they just restrict anyone from going anywhere?

"Is this okay?" The kid asked as she tugged on the shirt of the (h/c) haired girl.

"What? Blocking emergency fire exits is against the Fire Service Act, if they say
something about it, we can report them to the police." The 'cool' adult explained.

"You seem to know a lot too, what's your name?" You finally spoke up after a few minutes of staying silent, and the two turned to you.

"Yoon Sae-bom." She replied with a smile while holding her hand out, and you gladly took it.

"(L/n) (Y/n)." You replied with a glint of excitement in your eyes.

-ˋˏ ༻𑁍༺ ˎˊ-
2/5/2023 ─── edited
─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────