𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

-ˏˋ PERSONAL TRAINING ˊˎ

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

"Oh, this is the place." Sae-bom stopped walking, and the three of you looked at the gym in front.

A couple of minutes ago, Seo-yoon had told the two of you that she was home alone, so you took it upon yourself to bring her along to go and exercise in the gym. Of course, Sae-bom was more than glad to accompany the two of you.

You opened the door and held it open for a person who thanked you for the small help, and you and the others went inside after.

"It looks nice." You said with a small smile while looking around the room, seeing multiple pieces of equipment for exercising that had some people occupying them.

A man walked up to you three, and you greeted each other.

"We're a resident here. I heard we can come here anytime." Sae-bom said, and the guy quickly went to a nearby desk and grabbed something.

"You can bring your sneakers and towels. But first, please write down your building and unit number." He requested while giving the paper to Sae-bom.

While she was busy writing down her information on the board, he glanced at you for a second and looked at the kid beside you, the both of them greeting each other politely.

"Are you going to work out too?" He asked Seo-yoon, earning a nod from the little girl.

"Here." Sae-bom gave the paper back to him, and you guessed that she also put you and Seo-yoon's information in.

He studied the paper carefully, but after a few seconds, he scratched his head and awkwardly told Sae-bom that the public rental residents weren't allowed to enter, which you thought was an unnecessary rule.

"Why not? Is it because of the maintenance fee?" You asked with curiosity.

Seo-yoon looked at you and then at him with a frown. "Well, the maintenance fee is one thing, but it's more because of the equipment. The regular residents paid for them, so some say that it's not fair if we let the public rental residents use them freely." He explained, clearly feeling awkward.

"Okay, I'll work out at home," Sae-bom said before tapping your shoulder and motioning for the three of you to leave. "Let's go." She said while putting her arm over Seo-yoon's shoulder.

Since you were the last one in line and the nearest to the guy. He gently put his hand on your shoulder and tapped it. "Ma'am." The three of you looked back, and you gave him an awkward smile while backing away a little.

"But if you get personal training from me, I can help the both of you with that." Sae-bom noticed that you were getting uncomfortable, so she tried to hurry up and leave with you. "I'll work out at home." She said and walked away while practically dragging you along with her.

Seo-yoon and Sae-bom talked, and you told the two of them that you were going to go home. Today was a bit wasteful, but there was plenty of other stuff to do next time anyways.

Opening the door to your apartment and going in, you took off your jacket and threw it on the couch.

Since you didn't get to exercise, you decided to use the stairs to make up for it instead.

You sat down and took your notebook which you usually used for studying. Even if you did get fired, you weren't going to give up on life so easily. Maybe if you put in a bit more effort, you'll have a better chance.

-ˋˏ ༻𑁍༺ ˎˊ-
6/3/2023 ─── unedited
─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────