I- Rory

September, 3rd, 2014

Celestia cleared her throat, trying to break the tension. She looked up the other side of the table, a blonde and brunette sitting opposite her. The blonde was taking a bite of the Piprrana salad every once in a while, casting a glance towards the girl on her left a couple times. The brunette seemed to be trying to forget she was even there at all, not one bite of her salad taken, she was just staring down at the table.

"So, Rory" Both girls' heads flew up at that, the girl in question had a small smile on face, whereas her girlfriend just glared. "How's your sister?" The blonde's smile grew larger at the mention of the young girl. "She's really good. She's been attached at the hip to that boy ever since what happened in London a year ago." Rory's younger sister, Elowen had gone missing for a couple hours when the family had travelled to London a year back. Luckily they had decided to leave as soon as she returned, otherwise they would've been caught up in whatever weird portal thing happened there with Thor.

The teenager broke Celestia's train of thought. "Even though she's only 12 now, we're thinking she'll probably be able to go to Midtown as well. She's ahead of everyone in her class, except for that kid she's friends with. But apparently his aunt will be sending him to Midtown as well." Adrienne had always said her girlfriend had rambled when she was excited, and this proved it. It was obvious to Celestia that Rory cared for Elowen just like the older girl cared for Adrienne.

Celestia's eyes then casted over to her sister, seeing her just stare at Rory with a loving look in her eyes. Celestia smiled and was just about to say something when her phone rang. Rory jumped, and Adrienne just looked to her older sister. Celestia mumbled a sorry before walking to the kitchen to take the call.

"Hey 'Tasha. What's up?" Celestia answered the phone, addressing the woman on the other end.

"Mission. Gotta pick Steve up tomorrow morning. Do you wanna join?" The woman responded. Celestia smiled, "Yeah, sure. See you tomorrow Nat." The woman said a goodbye, before they hung up. The brunette started walking towards the dining room, hearing her sister speaking excitedly to her girlfriend.

"He actually moved out a couple weeks ago, his stuff is still here." Celestia walked in. "Hey. Sorry to cut this short, but I have to be at work early tomorrow morning. How do feel about staying here, Rory? Or maybe Adi can go to your house for a day or two. Just while I'm away." Adrienne sighed. "I'm not a kid. I don't need babysitting." Rory looked to her girlfriend, before also speaking up, "I'd be fine with staying here. My parents wouldn't mind either, Elowen has a friend over. If it's okay with you." She looked towards Adrienne, who's eyes softened. She looked down and nodded, "Yeah, okay."

Celestia smiled at the change of heart, and nodded for her sister to follow her to the kitchen, throwing a small smile at the blonde. They walked through the doors, hearing them softly close behind them, Celestia started speaking, "I'm not sure how long I'm going to be gone for. Make sure to have the security system on, at all times. And I know you know this already, but you know what I do. I just need you to be safe." Adrienne looked up at her sister and nodded, pulling her in for a hug. Celestia reciprocated.

"I'm glad I don't have to give you the safe sex talk-" Adrienne quickly pushed her sister away, groaning out in disgust. "Seriously?" She stomped out of the kitchen, towards the blonde girl who was finishing off her food. Celestia laughed, "I was joking Adi." Adrienne grabbed the blonde's hand, dragging her towards her bedroom.

"Thanks for the food Celestia. It was really nice!" She called out. "No problem Rory." Celestia answered, before she heard a door slam shut. She chuckled, picking up the plates to clear them.

I just wanna say, I have no idea what the actual date was for the events in CATWS, sooooo yeah