XIII- Triskelion

"I think Afghanistan

"I think Afghanistan." Celestia heard through the door. She looked behind her to see Maria nod. Celestia inhaled deeply, before making a harmless, black smoke enter the room, just to get someone to open the door. All talking ceased as someone creeped closer to the door.

One of the com tech's opened the door slowly to see Celestia leaning against the doorway, Steve walking up behind her, as well as Maria and Sam holding guns up over her shoulder.

Celestia grinned, "Excuse us." He walked out of the way straight way, holding his hands up as Steve and Celestia fell in step next to each other, Sam and Maria walking behind them.

The techs let Steve walk through, up to the PA. He looked back to Celestia who nodded. He turned back, and began speaking.

"Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." He finished speaking, standing up straight.

Sam walked up behind him. "Did you write that down first, or was it off the stop of your head?" He grinned as he spoke. Celestia playfully scoffed, shoving Sam. "You beat me by a second."

**

"They're initiating launch." Maria said into Celestia, Sam, and Steve's coms.

"Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam called out.

"If they're shooting at you they're bad." Steve responded.

As they approached the ledge, Sam quickly asked a question. "Hey, Celestia, can you like fly in your smoke cloud stuff? Because that would be amazing." Celestia hummed, "I'm not sure. I guess I'll find out in s second."

"What?" He asked quickly as both Celestia and Steve jumped off the ledge, and he flew.

Celestia inhaled deeply, squeezing her eyes shut, as she approached ground, she pictured the black smoke cloud breaking her fall. She didn't realise she landed until she heard bullets shooting from both sides of her. She opened her eyes to see that she landed in the bridge. Steve was tugging on her arm to start running. She got brushed off her shock and ran, staying behind Steve, but kept close enough.