Chapter 6

A chapter with a bunch of fluff ˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙

You guys miss me? 🥺

I'm not dead, I'm not physically or mentally sick either. I'm just lazy (´ω`。)

You can even find me in other fanfics or stories.

Anyway- thanks for waiting this is the new chapter that you've been waiting for. Enjoy~

•••

Cale just walked through the manor to his room.

When Cale reached his room, he immediately sit on the sofa and placed the 'cat' on his lap while petting the 'cat's' fur.

The said 'cat' just purred and enjoyed all the petting he gets.

'I guess this is why the children really like being petted' (He's talking about On, Hong, Raon, Lock and the others if you don't get it) Ciel thought. He'll make sure to pet them more by the time he came back.

"I wonder if it's really okay to take you with me..." Cale said out loud.
"Your fur are really soft, like there are somebody taking care of it" Cale added.

The 'cat's' fur are really soft and well-groomed. Cale felt like he might get addicted touching the 'cat's' fur.

"It's fine, I don't have an owner" said a child-like voice.

The sudden voice made Cale startled. Cale warily checked his surroundings only to find out the 'cat' on his lap is looking at him and also seemed to be the one who just talked.

"Wha-what?" Cale stuttered.
"I said it's fine, I don't have an owner?" Ciel repeated, tilting his head in a questioning manner.

'D-Did the cat just talked?!" Cale screamed inside his own head.

Cale then tried to calm himself by taking a deep breath so he wouldn't throw the cat away from his lap which fortunately helped a bit.

After calming a little, Cale then asked.

"H-how are you able to talk?" Cale asked while still stuttering.
(I mean- I would've scream and run the f out of the room if it were me)

Ciel just blinked and finally opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm from the fox tribe" Ciel said. Well even though it's not his real body, he's still technically from the fox tribe, and the last one at that.

"Fox? Not cat?" Cale asked, confused on why does this fox looked like a cat. Well, he did heard that fox tribe looked somewhat similar to the cat tribe.

Ciel just shake his head
"I'm from the fox tribe" Ciel repeated.

Cale just nodded, he finally got pass the shock stage and currently pretty calm...

Like hell he is!

Cale knew about the fox tribe.
When he was a kid, he had studied about it. Fox tribe are even harder to find than the dragons!

Fox tribe had been missing since a long time ago, the last time people saw this tribe were hundreds years ago. Because nobody had ever seen this tribe again, the people just assumed that this tribe had gone extinct...

And now you're saying that there is one in front of him?!!

Ciel who was unaware of Cale's dilema just snuggles into Cale's tummy. (Yes, tummy... I forgot the other word for it. I know stomach but I want to know the other one so if you know please comment)

'Cute...' Cale thought, looking at the fox that just snuggled on him.

"Ciel" Voiced Ciel.

"Hmm?" Cale hummed in questioning manner, still patting the ca- fox's fur.

"My name is Ciel" Ciel said again, lifting his head to look at Cale's face.

"Oh" Cale exclaimed, finally understanding what the little fo- ahem Ciel meant.

"Ciel...Our name is somewhat familiar in some aspect isn't it? Don't you think this is fate?" Asked Cale, sounding a bit more excited than before.

Ciel just hummed.
'It is technically fate since some God did send him here'
Ciel then felt tired after everything that happened, he just wanted to sleep so he started closing his eyes.

Unfortunately for Ciel before he can fully closed his eyes, Cale started to gently shake him.

"Don't sleep yet, you need and have to take a bath" Cale said while slowly standing up, still holding Ciel in his arm.

Ciel groaned in annoyance but still let Cale brought him to the bathroom.

~~~

In the bathroom

Cale checked the temperature before slowly putting Ciel in the tub.

Ciel relaxed and just let Cale wash and scrubbed him.

Cale also get in the tub after a while.

There is a comfortable silent between them with the sound of running water.

Ciel can see lots of scars that are forming on Cale's body. It is definitely worrying.

"Scars" Ciel said out of nowhere.

"Hmm?" Cale hummed in questioning manner.

"Ciel can heal scars" Ciel said somewhat confidently. (3rd person speaker (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩) adorable...)

Honestly, Ciel wanted to avoid a topics that are sensitive to Cale like this kind of topic... But Cale's scars looked very worrying.
He also couldn't just do something to a person without their consent. (Unless it's their enemy)
That's why Ciel brought this topic so he could ask and heal Cale's scars.

Cale look at the fox who's name is Ciel that soaking in the tub.
The moving snout on Ciel's face showed that he's proud.
'How cute...'

"You want to heal my scars?" Cale asked, understanding what Ciel meant.

"Mhm" Ciel hummed as a sign of 'yes'.

Cale thought about it for a bit before saying
"Alright, you can heal me"

'Well, it's only a healing anyway so why not' Cale thought, letting Ciel heal him.

•••

I really should update more...

This story isn't even a quarter yet!

I'll try to update more frequently, I guess...

Anyway- thank you for reading until the end (◍•ᴗ•◍)