Prologue

I still remember it was 9th October of 2016. I had come to KRV Academy for my admission to class 9. 

The sweet lady peon escorted me to the second floor of the Senior Secondary block. I was asked to meet the co-ordinator of the senior compartment Mrs. Sapna. The lady peon was called by one of the staff and she went before wishing me Good Luck. 

I was there, in the silent corridor all alone. I was in search of her until a boy bumped into me. 

"I'm so sorry! I was getting late for my class. You have no idea how strict Mrs. Sapna is!" he answered. 

I sighed and thanked god,

" hey bhagwaan apka laakh laakh sukr hai. Itni der se jisko dhund rhi thi kisine unka naam toh liya".

(O God, thank you a million times. The one whom I was looking for so long, someone told me her name.)

 The boy smiled and said ,

" oh! Toh aap Mrs. khadoos ko dhund rhi thi. Lagta hai aap admission k liy aayi hai."

(Oh! so you were looking for Mrs. Arrogant. I think you are here for admission.)

 I nodded in agreement. 

" If you don't mind I can take you there, bus mam ko bolna mat ki mene aapse Hindi mein baat ki." 

(If you don't mind I can take you there, just don't inform  mam about me, speaking in Hindi ")

I was happy because the students followed the rules. I then followed him and admired him.

 Secretly though.

 He had dark black eyes, a short beard, and a growing mustache, and his hair was ruffled and wet. We then soon reached the class. 

He asked permission to get inside the class but Mrs. Sapna shouted at him, 

"It's been ten minutes since the swimming period has got over. And for your kind information, Mr. Ahaan Agarwal the test has been started so you can go and enjoy the detention in the evening." 

I felt guilty that he had to attend detention cause of me. I stepped inside the class and seek permission from her. 

I told her,

 " I'm Sunidhi shah, currently studying in grade 8 and I was here for admission purposes. The peon asked me to meet you. I didn't know anything about you except your name. I accidentally bumped into Ahaan and asked him to help me. He escorted me here and explained a few rules of the school." 

I took a breath and continued 

" Mam it is completely my fault kindly forgive him". 

On listening to me she agreed to my request and Ahaan gave me the best smile I've ever seen. 

His dimple smile. 

The alarm rang making me groan. I still get this dream even after 8 years of this beautiful encounter ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~