Chapter -1

Well, Good morning everyone

I guess you might be thinking why did I wake up early today...

So, today's the last day of the first semester and our professors have given us a lot of assignments. I wanted to recheck it once before I submit it. I just completed my morning routine...

"Sunnidhhhii....why didn't you wake me up early today? You know na I have to write 5 pages more and still... Baba, are you listening?"

Here comes my best friend Kreetika... I would love to introduce you to her. She's a complete sweetheart, an MSD fan, and has a speaker instead of a voice box. She is a foodie and loves to watch people fight.

"Kreeti (her nickname) did you check the time? It's 6 in the morning and you are screaming about the pending assignment. You might wake someone and I'll help to complete your assignment. First of all, let me have my coffee."

"By the way did you pack your bags? We are leaving tonight for Jodhpur."

"Yes Kreeti, bags are packed and we are ready to leave."

We are having 10 days' leave. It's Christmas time and we are gonna enjoy it to the fullest.

We completed our assignments and got ready for college. I can't wait to meet my parents. 

"Kreeti, I need your help in shifting my things to the apartment when we return from our 4 days trip"

Yeah... I'm leaving my hostel room coz  I got a room in a flat. The thing which is bothering me is that I would be sharing an apartment with someone who I don't know. Well, this is another long story and I would cut it short for you...

~Flashback~

It's on the 9th of  December, Friday. Tomorrow is the second Saturday which means we would have a proper weekend. I and Kreeti are going to Nagpur to celebrate her birthday with her family.

Traveling at night is my favorite. Kreeti was asleep and I was listening to my playlist. I still remember Kreeti was the first friend I made at college. I ordered an MSD jersey for her though it was not the real one. She's a die-hard fan of his.

We soon reached her house and I loved the architecture of the whole place. Uncle and Aunty said that Kreeti will now live in her cousin uncle's house.

"Sunidhi bada (child in Marathi) why don't you look for some apartment or PG to stay in as your hostel roommate is shifting from there", said Uncle.

"Ji ! Prakash bhaishaab (calling your brother with respect in Hindi) gives apartments on rent. Why don't we ask him one for Sunidhi bada"

"Acha idea hai aai (Aai means mother in Marathi), mein bhi iske saath kabhi reh lungi"

(That's a good idea mom, I could also stay some time with her.)

This discussion continued and it was finalized that I would live in an apartment. 

Prakash uncle, the landowner, said that I would share my apartment with a boy. He wants a roommate so that the burden of paying the whole rent decreases for him.

Kreeti's birthday was celebrated largely and we soon left Nagpur as we had college the next day.

~Flashback Ends~

We reached our college on time and submitted our assignments to the respective professors. Soon it was lunch break and we left for the canteen.

I would say that our canteen has the best food. We ordered samosas and two cutting chai (chai means tea).

The lunch was tasty. While leaving the canteen we came across the most irritating bitch of our college "Divya Kapoor".  She would always listen to her younger sister, Swati Kapoor, who is also no less than a bitch.

"Sunidhi you better not try to perform well than my sister or else  You won't be able to look good like how you look now", Divya said.

"Look who is here, younger sister's pet." I said looking directly into her eyes, "You better warn your younger Sissie to perform better than me. It's not my fault that She cannot beat me in academics"

"You little...." Before she could complete the sentence bell rang indicating lunch was over.

"See you after 10 days, Miss. Divya", I said this and left the canteen...

I just hope that they should not see the devil side of mine or else they won't be able to tolerate it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this part?

The next chapter is of Ahaan's P.O.V., till then have a nice day.