•②⑤•

- Jungkooks Pov -

I was waiting for her outside the university so we could go together to her apartment as promised earlier. I wish I could purchase my own car soon, traveling by public transport is so annoying. I actually have a car but it's in Busan so I of course cannot bring it here too.

"Well if it isn't Jeon Jungkook" I turn my head to face the owner of the voice and the person who I hate with my whole life is standing right in front of me. I clenched my hands into a fist and tried to control my anger. The fuck is she doing here when I told her not to talk to me ever again.

"The fuck is your problem now bitch?" I snap at her. She chuckled loudly and flip her hair flaunting the disgusting marks all over her neck feeling no shame to go around like this at all.

"Don't you miss me baby boy? I sure did.. " I mentally gag hearing this from her. She fake a pouy trying to look cute when instead looks like a fish. Y/n is beyond cuter and prettier than this whore.

"You wish I missed a slut like you...now get out of my sight your ruining my mood by popping out of nowhere"
"Come on don't say that to your beloved noona..." I don't answer to her bullshit and keep looking to see Y/n's car. Why is she taking so long?

"You know I have a job offer for you...a very nice one which will make you rich in no time" she said but I don't pay attention to her. It'll obviously be related to prostitute which I wouldn't even dream of doing. I'd rather stay poor than sell my precious body like her.

"Jungkook... listen come on... I open a website for porn and I need a partner we can be partn-" that's it. She's fucking cross the limit.
"Are you fucking crazy!? You disgusting whore after playing with my heart you still have the fucking audacity to appear infront of me saying this!? Go fuck yourself bitch... I'd rather stay broke than take you shitty offer!"

She scoff and smirk seeing my eyes welling up with tears. I don't know why I'm crying... maybe because I got to see how much of a disgusting person she actually is when before she was someone I truly adore.

"Ugh your such a crybaby... always been one...just take my offer you won't regret it.." I push her away as she tried to hug me. Who the hell she thinks she is?
"Stay away from me Chaeri...just get lost... I've found myself a perfect girl and you stand no chance infront of her so fuck off"

She laughed like a maniac on hearing my words. The fuck is so funny about that?
"Better than me? Let me see that bitch who you think is better than me"

"Who are you calling bitch? Bitch!" Y/n. She's finally here. I run towards her and hug her tightly while she glared at Chaeri.
"Oh so this is the whore who you think is better than me?" How dare she!

"Look at your own character first before calling me that" Chaeri scoff and scan Y/n from head to toe. She's obviously realising she is nothing compared to my baby seeing the amount of brands Y/n is wearing and her pretty face too.

"Jungkook never knew your actually a gold digger too for going after someone like her who's out of your league" there she is back to insulting me.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! I was the one going after him! He ain't a gold digger like you who whore around with rich old mens! Jungkook is decent and I don't care about his status unlike you did! You fucking break him into pieces! Why? Because your a desperate slut thirsting not only for money but also dicks! Ugh why am I wasting time talking to a trash? Come jungkookie let's go.."

Wow. The way she roast Chaeri is so cool like a badass, my badass girl. I look at Chaeri's face which was red with anger. I'm feeling satisfied that she looks defeated by Y/n. Of course she cannot fight back, she stand no chance against Y/n anyways and she knows that.

She just look at us as we enter Y/n's ferrari and roll my eyes at her before Y/n drove away from there.

"So she's Chaeri?" She asked me having her eyes focus on the road.
"Yea..." I answered shortly.
"She's the biggest bitch I've ever seen...ugh the way she insulted you I felt like pulling her hair"

"What did she say before I reached there?" I sigh and look down at my lap.
"She dared to offer me doing porn with her.... disgusting" she placed her one hand on mine while the other on the steering wheel.

"The audacity she has...how low is she willing to stoop.." I squeezed her hand and interwine our fingers.
"Let her do as she please it's her life...me and you can also make our own sex tape right?" I tease her and noticed her cheeks turning slightly red.

"No... I don't want to... people will get to see you and me too... I don't want that" she whine as she took my words seriously. Aw cute.
"We won't share... gonna be only for me and you... should we record it later baby?" I tease her more and she thought for a while. Don't say she's gonna agree.

Holy shit! Our own sex tape just how awesome and hot would that be.

"Maybe later....if we're bold enough"  I'm suddenly imagining it. Fuck no not now or I'll get hard.
"I was joking but since you want we can surely do..."
"I suddenly want to do it.." oh shit she agreed.

"We're here...my apartment is at the tenth floor" I gape at the huge building. She lives here? All alone? Woah just the parking lot look's so luxurious. When will I be able to afford all this. Probably in my next life or maybe never.

We get off her car and enter the large building as I look around like a lost kid. I heard her chuckling at my behavior making me blush realising I look ridiculous.

"My actual house is far from here... about one hour drive so I moved here since it's closer to the university" she explained as we reached her floor. Everything is so luxurious here.

"That's good... your place is awesome" I look around her apartment examining the surrounding. It's so huge just the kitchen is probably the same size as my whole apartment. How can she managed to live alone in this huge place?

"You can look around I'll just go change.." I nod and she disappeared into her bedroom. I walk towards the living room and saw some photos placed on shelves. It's Y/n's photos.

She looks so adorable when she's a baby now she's all grown up looking sexy as hell yet still cute.

"Ohh no your looking at my baby pictures" I turn around on hearing her voice. She changed into an oversized white shirt and black booty shorts, her attractive lip ring is still there also the earrings making her look so fucking hot. Those are my weakness now.

"Your adorable when you were small... totally opposite compare now" the usual smirk appeared in her luscious lips and she take slow steps towards me swaying her hips sexily.

Oh fuck me that's so hot.

"What's the difference then and now huh Mr. Jeon?" I lick my lips loving how she calls me like that with her seductive voice.
"You were a cute little baby back then and now... your grown up...you're my sexy babygirl..." I place my hands on her hips as she stood infront of me.

She grab my collar with both hands and yank me down towards her face leaving only inches for us to kiss.
"How about I show you how much I've grown Mr. Jeon..."

Oh fuck yes! A hundred percent Yes!

"Show me then babygirl..."

**********
To be continued

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Happy Reading 💜✨