•③⑦•

"Here we are..." You gasped on seeing the beautifully set up candle light dinner. He took you to a hill top and you never expected him to do this much. Like setting up a candle light dinner here but either ways you loved it.

"This is beautiful Jungkook...how did manage to do all this?" You asked him as he pulled the chair out so you could sit.
"Jin hyung helped me with the food and decorations... I'm happy you like this" he rub his nape nervously since earlier he thought you wouldn't like this.

"I loved all this.. everything you've done for me today.." you hold his hand which was on top of the table. You both smile and stare at each other with love.
"We should eat before the food turns cold" he breaks the lovely eye contact and you nod in agreement.

He pour the wine in your glass and his own after you've both done eating and talking non stop.
"So... I want to say something Y/n" you look at him and place your glass of wine on the table. What is it that he has to say? Your heart is beating fast.

"Go on...say whatever you want to say.." Jungkook can feel his heart thumping loudly and he's scared if you could hear it. But he clear his throat and took your hands in his, ready to confess his feelings for you which he haven't done properly till now.

"Kim Y/n... when we first met the last two months I never thought I'd actually see this day...but I still fell for you against my will... I'm glad I gave you a chance to mend my broken heart... and I didn't asked you properly earlier so Y/n-sii will you please be my girlfriend and make me the happiest man alive right now?"

Jungkook bite his lips nervously and waited for your answer. You smile widely and stand up from your seat to go to him and just throw your arms around his neck to hug him tightly.

"Yes! I'll be your girlfriend.. forever yours!" Jungkook made you sit on his lap and smash his lips on yours starting a sweet, gentle kiss full of love. He place his forehead against yours and look directly into your eyes.

"I love you..." He whispered. You maintain the contact and whispered back the three words you've been wanting to say.
"I love you too"

You both lean in and connect your lips again. Butterflies dancing in both your stomach as you finally said those meaningful words to each other.

This night will be the most memorable night in both your lives.

•||•

Now your room is filled with sounds of wet kisses coming from you two. Jungkook was supposed to drop you here and go but you pulled him along with you so he obviously couldn't deny it.

"Um..my sweet baby... your my biggest addiction I swear" he mumbled against your neck then leave wet kisses on it before sucking and biting on you skin to mark you as his. Your eyes were closed, enjoying his sensual touches on your body.

His big hands are roaming your back hungrily and he lowered them to your butt giving it a nice firm squeeze. You gasped as he suddenly lift your body and threw you gently on the bed causing you to bounce abit.

He doesn't give you a chance to speak as he joined his lips with yous and hovered over your body and he crawl on the bed causing you to scoot backwards till you could feel your back touching the bed's headboard.

"Hm... Jungkook ah" you let out a soft moan as you felt him cupping your breasts and squeezed them through your blouse. He loved that sound and grew impatient to hear more so he swiftly get rid of your top, throwing it carelessly behind him.

He bite his tempting lips seeing you wearing a sexy black colour lacy bra which doesn't cover much as he could see your nipples perk up under the thin material.