•③②•

"Mr. Jeon! Good morning!" Her sweet voice filled my ears causing me to immediately turn my head towards the door seeing her entering the classroom looking beautiful and sexy as always especially with the piercing which she always wear since I told her it's my new addition.

I wanna kiss her so bad but sadly the room is starting to be filled with students.

"Morning to you too Y/n.." I smile at her as she walk pass me to go to her seat. My eyes followed her gorgeous figure till she reached her seat and start talking to Taehyung.

I finally avert my gaze from her cause I'm being too obvious right now.

"Done eye fucking Y/n Mr. Jeon?" The hell? I snap my head towards the owner of the voice and saw some boys looking at me with disgust.
"Stop saying nonsense and go to your seat" they laughed and one of them shove their phone infront of my face.

Fear start taking over me as I saw some pictures of me and Y/n kissing in the classroom then of us holding hands entering my apartment building. What the fuck? They stalk us?

"Never thought you'd actually stoop so low to sleep with a student cause she's rich, hot and famous" but I won't lie to them. I'm not scared of these fuckers.
"Yea so? She isn't my permanent student and I'm not just sleeping with her but dating her for real...go ahead complain all you want but nothing is gonna stop us"

They laughed.

"Oh you're so stupid Mr. Jeon thinking that she'd do such things as dating! She's playing with you for sure..just yesterday me and her make out after college and you think she'll want a guy like you? hell nah! So stop expecting much from Kim Y/n"

What? He's fucking lying... Y/n was with me the whole afternoon after she completed her classes. But what if she went with him after leaving my place? No she'd never do I'm sure. I trust her alot.

"Cut the crap and go to your place! I have no time for your nonsense....Ok! Class open your textbooks!" I don't pay attention to these guys anymore and turn towards the board.

But what they said isn't true right? Y/n would never cheat on me after all the promises she made. Right now I'm not scared because these boys found out about us but more scared of getting cheated again.

•||•

"Jungkook? Are you listening to me?" I look at her with a sad smile. I want to ask her but I'm scared of the answer. What if she says the same thing like Chaeri did last time?

"Hey.. what's wrong?" She cup my cheeks with her small hands making me melt instantly.
"I'm tired of this..." I noticed her expression changed to a sad one.

"Y-your tired of me? Am I too clingy? Too talkative?" She has no clue. I'm sure those fuckers lied about her
"No baby... I'm tired of how the guys kept telling me that you're playing with my feelings"
"They found out?" I nod.

"Yes... even click some pictures of us kissing in the classroom..." She take my hand in hers and bring it up to her lips to kiss it making my heart flutter.
"They can't do anything to separate us...let them be they're just jealous that you have me not them.."

"Ok... yesterday...you went home directly right after leaving my place?" She nodded without hesitation.
"Yes why?"
"Cause one of the guys said earlier that you went with him and even make out..."

I said trying to be calm as possible. She furrow her brows looking confused at what I just told her.

"No...they fucking lied! Don't tell me you believe them Jungkook.." she panic and hold my hand tightly. I knew it... she'd never do that to me.
"No I don't believe them... I believe you... I'm just scared you know... I won't lie but I was heartbroken the whole day thinking that it'd be true.. I know you would not do that but some insecurity kicked in.."

Y/n immediately threw her arms around my neck hugging me tightly like we'll lose each other. I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her back.

"Never... I won't ever do that to you Kook...those boys will say shitty things but don't give a single fuck about what they say... I'm yours and don't want anyone else except you...."

She pulled out from the hug to stare at me with pure sincerity in her eyes making my heart thump loudly because of the way she's looking at me and because of her words.

"I'll only come to you if I want to do this..." She immediately smash her luscious lips against mine and kiss me hard with passion and lust too. I smile and kiss her back instantly without thinking twice.

Her hands start roaming my clothed chest and I feel her fingers unbuttoning my dress shirt slowly as her lips never stoped sucking on my one.

I turn our bodies and made her lie down on my bed as the kissing never stopped. Hovering over her I detached our lips and start kiss her neck inhaling her addictive scent in the process.

"Your mine Y/n...only mine.. I'll fuck you so hard today that you'll only remember my name and nothing else..you want that baby?" I lick the huge hickey I just planted on her neck making her shiver and moan my name softly.

"Mm...yes please Jungkook daddy... I want that so bad..." Fuck. She called me daddy. My dick just twitch. I have a daddy and babygirl kink but never got to show it to anyone and now I have my baby under me looking so hot as she submit herself to me and calling me daddy.

"You just woke up the beast inside me babygirl...be ready for what is coming..."

**********
To be continued

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Happy Reading 💜✨