𝟎𝟏𝟗

PART TWO.

omniscient pov:

we came and everyone had a fun time, nasir was there  yet so we were waiting for him, til we heard a knock on the door.

"NASIR!" i said hugging him tightly, "yo ass still short." he said, "u just came home and u already starting." i mugged him, "where my nephew and niece." he asked,

"the living room with there dad." i said, i was scared cause nasir hadn't met dd yet. i followed nasir to the living room, dd had a cupcake in his hand, zara sat beside him, and jamere was on his lap with icing on his face.

"is that my favorite niece zara???" nasir said as he walked into the living room picking he up! "UNCLEE!!" zara said as she hugged him. he had her on his hip.

"david!" i said, "oh shit-" dd mumbled, dd got up holding jamere pulling up his sagging pants, "yo" nasir said, doing that hand shake hug thing. "kalieca" nasir called me.

"yeah?" i said. "this him?" he asked, "yeah that's him" i smiled, "type shit. betta not be treating my sister bad" nasir said. "now is this the birthday boy??" nasir said taking jamere away from dd after placing zara down.

dd and nasir talked for awhile before it got a lil late. i walked to the kitchen where my mom was, "hey mommy." i said hugging her, "you okay how did it go?" she asked.

"real good, they gettin along pretty well." i said, "that's good." she smiled. "your a strong young lady. that's why i love you." she said. "t-thank you?" i said smiling.

"you been through a lot, now your at your best." my mom smiled, "thank you mommy. i needed to hear that." i said smiling.

i walked into the living room, again seeing dd and nasir still talking. "david you still got some of my clothes here? i'm bout to shower." i asked him, "yeah they in the room." he said.

"can u give zara and jamere a bath please? i'm bout to go soak in the tub my back killing me." i said, "yeah i got you ma" he said getting up as i walked away and zara followed.

"ight ima hit you up, how long you staying?" dd asked picking up jamere."ima see, moms want me to move back but ion kno yet." nasir said, "aight. well i'm finna go put lil one to bed after his bath." dd said.

"wait before you go," nasir said, "yeah wsp?" dd said, "great her good, she got a fragile heart, normally she would of been left you, cs of the shit you put her through. but she really love you gang, like and i mean it, don't put her through nothing she can't handle." nasir said.

"yeah i know, i love her too." dd said, "i know you do, but please," nasir said, "yeah i got you." dd smiled before walking off with jamere,

he went up stairs to his room, seeing kalieca's stuff all over his room since she'd always been over made him smile for some reason.

he went into his bathroom in his room where kalieca was, she was in the tub on her phone. "what you want them to wear?" dd asked, "it don't matter." kali said.

"ite." dd said, dd left the bathroom door open and put jamere on the bed before walking in the bathroom to use it. he peed in the toilet before flushing it. it turned to kalieca, "why was u starin." dd said.

"boy bye." kalieca laughed knowing she was staring. "yeah ite weirdo." dd chuckled. "david stop playin with me." kali rolled her eyes. "nah weirdo, you was starin" dd joked.

"ok and? i can't look at my DICK." kali said boldly. "oh you a bold one" dd joked as he washed his hands. "real bold. what about it." kali said

"stop playin while my kids in here." dd said, "nah you stop playin w me." kali said. "yeah ite, u ova here tryna get neaky in ffront of the kids n shit." dd said.