𝟎𝟐𝟐

part 2!

kaliecas pov:

me zara and jamere was watching tv, after i had got out the tub. i was a lil mad at dd cause he made me leave the party, he be so overprotective which is good but sometimes it be annoying.

like i can neva do what i want sometimes, but that's what happens when u got a overprotective nigga. "zara sit down mama" i said since she kept moving around.

she stayed still and watched the tv, until dd walked in the room, with low red eyes. he was sagging his amiri jeans and had on canyon 4s and a white t. he looked real good when he was high.

"daddy!" zara jumped up and hugged him. "hey mama" dd picked her up giving her a kiss. "daddy i'm hungry" zara said rubbing her eyes as dd still had her.

"what u wanna eat mama?" dd asked, "hmm! idk know!" she giggled, "mommy gonna make you some food" dd said, "who said dat?" i jumped in. "me" dd replied.

"mommy i want chicken nuggets" zara said, "mcdonald's ?" dd asked, "no. that nasty ass food." i said. "let's get wendy's then." dd snapped back. "cmon papa" i said picking jamere up.

"who said i was driving?" dd joked, "i'm alr mad at you don't make me madder." i said mugging him as i walked out the room past him eyeing him.

"mommy is a lil meanie" dd said to zara as they  followed behind kalieca, "mommy is nice to me" zara said, "but she's mean to daddy" dd said to zara while they waited on kalieca to put her shoes on.

kalieca walked out the house and unlocked the car door, opening the back seat putting jamere in his car seat, dd followed along locking the front door with zara on his hip.

kalieca was already in the passenger seat on her phone and dd put zara in her toddler seat.

kaliecas pov:

dd buckled zara in her seat, i wasn't mad i was js a lil annoyed and had a lil headache. david loves getting on my nerves. right on by lil baby played while dd started the car up.
dd turned on his music and sped off out the drive thru of his house.

we arivved at wendy's and dd went in the drive thru. "hey how can i help you?" the lady asked, "what y'all want?" dd asked, "nuggets!" zara said. "biggie bag." i said, "and a sprite" i added.

"and get my son some nuggets too." i said,
"that's our son but ai" dd said, "can i get two biggie bags and a 4for4" dd asked, "yes and ur drinks?" the lady said.

"a sprite, a water and apple juice" dd said, "will that be all?" she asked, "nah add some nuggets and fries" dd said. "okay go to the second window." the lady said as dd sped off to the window.

we got the food and drove home, i ate in the kitchen with zara and jamere while dd smoked before he ate. he came back in high as a bitch again.

i watched tiktok as i ate my food on the counter. dd came behind me and and took one of my fries and dipped it in my cheese sauce. "bitch-i meant boy." i said fixing my language in front of the kids.

"didnt u get food?" i asked him, "yeah but i want some of urs" dd said chewing on MY FRIES. "here daddy" zara said giving him one of her fries, "aw thank you baby" dd said,