𝟎𝟐𝟏

2 MONTHS LATER.

kaliecas hair and outfit

kaliecas pov:

"david come zip my body suit up." i asked him, as he had a blunt in his mouth, zipping up my body suit, i slid on my flower gucci slides, "don't be actin a fool when we go there." dd said.

"who tf i look like to you." i said as i looked in the mirror at my ass, "yk how u be gettin when u drunk and shit." dd said standing behind her in the mirror. "yeah and?" i said.

"everytime we go to a party like this you end up pregnant, so i'm tellin you, be calm w the drinks and shit." dd said, "yeah okay david." i said.

"me and jen finna get lit tn." i said as difference is by lil durk played lowly in the background. "yeah ite, cmon ma" dd said looking up from his phone as i continued to twerk in the mirror.

"stop allat." dd said, "it's fat and yk it." i teased, "no it ain't," dd lied, "say wrd2 your dead's it's not fat." i said as he didn't say anything. "that's what i thought." i mumbled.

"you tryna get pregnant again or go to this damn party?" dd said, "hmmm, i like the idea of the party better." i said, "kden." dd mumbled as we both walked out the room.

"this lame ass party bro." i said as we walked in and it wasn't as packed as normally, but a decent amount of people. "this is fine stop complaining." dd said.

me and dd walked hand 2 hand to where everyone was, there sat notti and his new gf eva, and jay, dd's brother. and his girlfriend sarai. and ddot and jen.

"hey jayyy!" i said giving him a hug, "haven't seen you in forever," i  smiled, as dd sat down and lit his blunt up, "wrd, this sarai though." jay said. "hey sarai, i'm kalieca your very pretty. " i smiled.

"your beautiful ml, and thank you." sarai smiled, she was lightskin and pretty, also very
nice, "is that my bestie?" i smiled hugging jen. tomorrow 2 by glorilla and cardi b played.

me, jen and sarai got up and went to get some shots, "my ex fuckin on my old friend-" jen sung, as i  twerked on her, "bestie yo ass movin fr." jen laughed, "yuh you betta know it." kali said twerking more.

"go sarai!" they cheered as she twerked and people recorded, "go kalieca!" they cheered me on, as i twerked more and then jen twerked too.

dd, ddot and jay grabbed the girls , dd took me up stairs to a room. "fuck is wrong witchu?" dd said to kalieca, "what i do?" i said hiccuping.

"you twerking n shit and niggas was recording you." dd said getting upset. "so?" i said, "you really blowing mines." dd said making me sober.

"i wanna go home. i can never have fun without you being over protective." i said getting up. "yeah ite. ima take u home." dd said following me out of the room.

we walked down the stairs and past everyone going to dd's car. "don't open the door for me." i said as dd ignored me and opened the door, i closed the door back and opened it myself then got in the car.

"you a lil brat" dd said getting in the car and speeding off, WTF by hotboi played as dd sped through the lanes, dd sat up in the drivers seat with his gun on his lap and left hand on the steering wheel.

while he also had his phone in his right hand was his phone on apple music that was connected to the car.

dd stoped at the red light, he looked over at me, i was looking out the window, he put his hand on my thigh rubbing it, "leave me alone." i said. "neva dat." dd said turning the music up moving his hand speeding away as the light turned green.

writing my wrongs by hotboi played, as dd drove to the chick-fil-a drive thru. "what you want?" dd asked me, "i'm not hungry." i lied, "stop lying" dd said as kali looked over to him.

"what u want?" he asked, "what i always get." i spoke lowly. "you mad?" he asked "yea." i said. best in me by hotboi played as dd ordered the food, he got the food and sped off,

he really loved hotboi music.

"you still mad?" dd asked, "kinda." kali said, dd parked the car in front of his crib, "come on," dd said as i got out the car. he opened the front door and i went upstairs,

dd followed along, he checked on jamere and zara seeing they was sleeping, "why y'all back so early?" melz asked, "cause." dd said, "cause what?" she asked dd.

"you in my business?" dd questioned, "yeah ite lil boy. don't be disrespectful when i was watching yo kids." melz rolled her eyes.

dd walked in his room closing the door behind himself, he didn't see kalieca in the room, but her food was on the bed and the bathroom door was closed so he was guessing that she was in the bathroom.

he opened the door, seeing her getting ready to get in the tub, "you still mad at me?" he asked as he walked over to the sink, "yea now leave me alone." she said, "wrd?" dd said acting hurt.

"u betta forget that 'leave me alone' sentence cause it ain't neva happening." dd stated, "ite." kalieca said walking up to him and turning around. "what?" dd asked, "unzip me." she said. "say please." dd joked, "u play too much." kali said leaving the room but dd grabbed her by her hair,

"bitch stop playin" kali said getting out his grip, "comere." dd said as she turned around, "why." kali said, "come" dd said as she walked up to him, her 5'4 figure stood under his 5'11 figure.

he lifted her chin up giving her a kiss in the lips, she didn't wanna kiss back but she obviously did because who wouldn't, "you still mad?" dd asked, "no" she lied. "yeah ite" dd said.

"turn around" dd said turning her around and unzipping her body suit, "thank u pa" she said, "what i tell u bout dat" dd said, "i keep forgetting my bad" kali spoke truthfully,

kalieca walked to the tub, turning on the water, dd walked out of the bathroom leaving one of the double sided doors open, writing my wrongs by hotboi played in the backyard as dd lit his blunt up.

he started a live, he wasn't even talking just smoking,

ddosamafangirl1 dd are you heart broken?
davidreyeswifeyy did kalieca break your heart?? wsp with the music 😭

"nah a nigga love hotboi, me and kalieca locked in" dd spoke, letting smoke out his mouth,

kaliecaswife where is she?

"she upstairs" dd said replying to the comment, once he finished his blunt he took his phone with him walking up the stairs to his room where kalieca was.

zara and jamere was in the bed with her and they was watching tv. "daddy!" zara said gettin up running up to him and hugging him.

part two coming soon