long time no see (wolfstar)

So I had this crazy idea...

So yeah. Remus Lupin and Sirius Black were best friends at theire childhood. They were basically brothers. They were 7 years old at that time.

One day Remus had to move away with his family. (From France to Wales) (Remus was previously from Wales)

Of course that broke both boys hearts. Technology wasn't that developed so they couldn't communicate in any way.

Even though life wad hard at first, Remus' had to star a new life in new school. There he met Peter, James and his girlfriend Lily. They became really good friends.

He never forgot Sirius. He could never forget that beautiful grin that held so many jokes. He read about the Black family on news but they never mentoned their oldest child. He didn't know was he disowned or just left out.

Whenever Remus missed that black hared boy or just wanted to tell him something, he would write a letter and hides it to the safety of the shoe box under his bed.

Life was okay for the following 9 and a half years.

Until.

Remus was sitting in a class bored, when the teacher annouced that they were having a new student. Remus didn't care much.They had had a many new students and most of them turned out to be jerks, But then he heard an angelic voice that was long forgotten.

Remus snaps his head up super fast and James looks at him weirdly. Worried look in his eyes. This was unusual reaction from usually calm Remus.

But all Remus sees is a black haired, beautiful human with piercing grey eyes.

Sirius Black.