Sirius is scared of something he loves.

Again, the characters don't belong to me. They belong to J.K Rowling :)

But that amazing art of Ben Barnes that I'm really proud of is my own :D

_________________________

Sirius loved music. He would do anything to create and listen to it. Except for piano.

When he was younger, his mother would  force him to sit on the piano bench and play some boring  classical crap that didn't interest him at all. He didn't like it a one bit.

The playing itself was fine, but walburga would always hit Sirius with metalic stick every time he made a slitest mistake. 
Every day when he wasn't at hogwarts, he would have to sit for ours and play and get hitted.

When he got older, the hitting got lesser and lesser, but never stopped and the damage had already been done.
Sirius Black was officially terrified of pianos.

At hogwarts he didn't have to worry about pianos. He had amazing friends and fantastic boyfriend. He loved his life at school (not at home obviously) but life was good. He still had nightnares about his home life but Remus was helping him with them and never judget him about anything.

In 7th year (year after running away to James and getting disowned) Sirius was starting to get more relaxed around pianos and all that stuff. Even though he still refused to touch a one.
Time flew away and it has been already two years since they graduated and moved on with their lives. Sirius and Remus bought together a small beautiful flat in London.

Lily and James got married, Lily was bregnant and they lived in slightly bigger flat in Godrigc's Hollow.

Peter was still happily single and had moved In London to study arts among the muggles. Life was good to all of them.

One day when Remus Lupin and Sirius Black were visiting James, Lily and their kid Harry Potter, Remus spotted a beautiful anticue piano sitting in the corner of their house.
Remus felt Sirius tensing and decided to do something risky.

"Bads." Remus said warily,  getting the black haired attention. The other boy hummed in response.

"Have you ever considered playing again? " Sirius tensed even more. He turned to look at the other male barrowing his eyes.

"No. I haven't" He responded sharply.
"I'm sorry for bringing it up love. I know it's a hard subject, but you know i would love to hear you play someday"
Sirius sighed and leaned on the others shoulder.
"I'm sorry too. Shouldn't have snapped. I should think about it you know. Knowing my mother is burried six feet under could help. And playing could help."

Remus hummed at his respong and hugged Sirius closer to him.
"Not yet though. Im not ready. "
"Yeah. Not now. Whenever you are ready my love. "

Again two years, and it wasn't brought up again. Then one evening Remus proposed and Sirius obviously said yes.

Both wanted a small, meaningfull wedding with only friends and family witnessing the moment.
On the wedding day both of them were a nervous wreck.  Fussing over the smallest things. Peter was laughing on the side saying, "they are worse than Lily and James on their special day. Just relax lads. It'll be alright."
It was alright just like he said.

The ceremony was flawless and after party was starting with everyone hyped up about anything and everything.

The after party was in full blow when Remus realized that his husband was nowere to be seen. He started frantically looking for him when Lily grabbed his arm and dispite his protests, dragged him to stand in a aisle.
He noticed then that everyone was sitting down and a curtain was covering something from a view. Just when he was about to move, a beautiful sound of a piano was surrounding him and everything around him.

He stood there his mouth hanging open when the curtain started moving and revealed a beautiful Sirius, his husband sitting at the piano playing it with a huge grin on his face, his grey eyes locked into Remus' hazel ones.

Remus just stood there listening to the beautiful sound tears running down his face and loving smile blasted on his face. He didn't even notice moving forward until the music had stopped and he had a beautiful crying man in his arms.

At that moment, he knew. Not even death could bring them apart.

__________________

I got little inspiration from a fanfic I found while back but can't remember the name :)