𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖘

(❀ˆᴗˆ)(•́ᴗ•̀✿)

(❀ˆᴗˆ)(•́ᴗ•̀✿)

"She's ruining my life! And probably my future." Gloria yelled. She, Cameron, Demi Simone, and Perlah were all standing in the middle of an aisle inside the bodega. The short, thick, girl with the long dark hair, Gloria, was going on her usual tangent about her little sister, Ines.

Gloria walked, grabbing things from the shelves as she did, with the rest of the group following behind her mindlessly. "I'm on the cusp of getting expelled, and it's all your fault." She stated angrily. The rest looked at one another, a questioning look on their faces. "Ours?!" They chorused together.

"Yes!" Gloria responded as she and the group continued walking. "Where were you assholes? You guys were supposed to keep me from fighting Ines." She went on, never turning to face the rest of them. Missing the way Perlah raised her hand, pointer finger out, about to correct Gloria's behavior, but was stopped by Simone covering her mouth.

"You know, it's doesn't matter. Non of you could have stopped me anyway. These fists were made for my sister's face." With more walking and talking, not really from them, they made it down another aisle as Gloria thought out loud.

"That's it, I give up. What God gives with both hands to some people, he clearly only gave with his pinkie to me!" Gloria yelled.

"No, God gave you the middle finger," Simone spoke up. Perlah shot her a look before finally ripping Simone's hand off her mouth. Having walked all this way with it still there.

"I'm am not gonna let my little time n my reputation!" Gloria finished.

"Oh, Glo, your reputation is already wrecked." Cameron chimes in, causing Gloria to whip her head to him. "For me, Perlah, Demi, and Simone, people are starting to associate her with us, and us with her!" Her panicked.

"Take back control!" Demi asserted "I read your horoscope, and your third house of communication is energized. There's never been a better time to tell Ines how your feel and break free." Demi assured Gloria.

"Yea let's all break free and live like it's freshmen year again. When Ines was in middle school and life was good." Simone stated. "Being a sophomore is hard enough without Ines vibes." Cameron finished.

"Or Andre's." Simone spoke up. Her statement caused Demi and Perlah to cough back chuckles while Cameron gave her the side eye. "Okay, calm you tits, missy. I'm dumping Andre. It's happening."

With that, all the girls stopped to look at him, a "we know your lying" look on all their faces. "I hope." He reiterated bashfully.