𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝕮𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖉!

ଘ(੭◌ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

ଘ(੭◌ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

"I know I said that the woman in the photo was the one who was looking for the box, but obviously, I was mistaken." Gloria justified. They were all sitting in her room, piled onto her bed as they just stared at the box. The air was thick, all of them felt a mix of different emotions. They swore they saw the woman, so how could she be dead, if they saw her? Nothing but fear and confusion nipped at them all, not knowing what to think.

"Which happens. Cause not to be ageist or anything, but all old people do look alike." Perlah inserted from her spot beside Cameron. She couldn't help but feel slightly nervous at the way his hands were placed on hers, anxiously playing with the rings on her fingers. But she wasn't the only one. Simone was damn near close to having an aneurysm with the way Demi was clinging to her.

"We saw her. She was alive. What's it gonna take to convince you?" Demi asked Gloria, never turning her eyes away from the box, unblinking.

"Andre's face! If that is not straight out of hell, I don't know what is!" Cameron yelled, making Perlah jump since he was right next to her ear. She turned her head over to him at his words.

"That's a little mean, don't ya think?" She asked. He looked over at her, trying his best not to get lost in her eyes, the light making them a soft brown. But before it could get out of hand, Perlah snapped her head back to the box, almost hitting him with her hair.

Gloria stood up, facing the rest of them. "Ines, back me up. That Ooky Spooky doesn't exist." Gloria desperately asked her.

Ines frowned, pursing her lips in confusion. "I don't know, Glo. It appears that we're not only damned but we're also haunted." Ines told her. "That dead lady wants her box back."

"That's three for team Ooky Spooky!" Demi told Gloria.

At that, everyone turned to Simone first, wondering which side she was on. She looked at them, before laughing nervously. "Uh..., oh. Uh, I'm on team Ooky Spooky. What if we really are cursed? It's better to do something to stop than sit around to see if I actually am." Simone said, wincing at the face Gloria made. Then, everyone turned to Perlah, making her eyes go wide as she looked at all of them.

"I'm team whatever keeps me from dying so young. I haven't even had sex yet." She told them, hands gripping her headphones, prepared to place them over her ears when things became too much for her. But before she could, larger, softer hands stopped her softly, easing her hands down as the rest went back to talking. She didn't even look his way when her hands made it down, knowing she could break at any moment.

"That sounds like 4 to me!"

"You've got to be kidding me, Demi," Gloria exclaimed. "For days, you've implored me to lose Ines, and now you back her up?" Gloria asked rhetorically, going on her usual tangent. Her words lead Demi to look at Ines sheepishly while Ines held offense on her face.