𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖙?

( ˶˘ ³˘(⋆❛ ہ ❛⋆)!♡

( ˶˘ ³˘(⋆❛ ہ ❛⋆)!♡

"Am I overreacting or are we really in danger?" Demi asked out loud. She was sitting on the floor, surrounded by crystals with her tarot cars in front of her. Simone and Perlah sitting on either side of her, nervously waiting.

"Spirit guides, give me a sign if we're damned." She said before pulling up a card.

"Shit." She said looking at it.

"What does it mean?" Perlah whispered.

"Shhhh!" Simone told her, reaching behind Demi and hitting Perlah.

"Do-over," Demi said, picking up another card. She failed it over, coming across another bad card.

"Shit!" She repeated, her voice filled with panic.

"What does that mean?!" Perlah shouted, scared and also panicked but curious.

Right, when she yelled, there was a knock on Simone's window, causing all of them to scream, Perlah being the loudest.

Simone jumped up, her curtain moved to show Cameron coming through the window. She put a hand to her chest and sighed. "You know I have a front door, right?" She sarcastically asked him.

"Yeah, too risky. Andre's close by, per my phone." He said as he climbed over her bed since it was right under the window, trying his best not to put his shoes on it.

"How did you know we were her?" Demi asked, looking up at him.

"I'm tracking Perlah's phone as well. You know how she gets lost." He said, out of breath. His words made Perlah snap her head up to look up at him.

"What? You're tracking me?" She asked him, standing up to his level. "Since when?"

"Since you started wearing those big headphones everywhere." He said casually, not knowing what his words did to Perlah's heart. Just when she was losing all hope that he could feel the same, trying her best to push down all feelings she had for him, he goes and says something like that.

"Oh, uh, ok." Perlah finished, trying to hide how flustered she was.

"Hold up. Sage, crystals, cards...what's up?" Cameron asked after taking a look around the room.

"I asked my spirit guides about the presence of evil, and it doesn't look good," Demi told him.

"It doesn't. I got your text about the box. It's definitely cursed." Cameron said having a seat on the floor now.