Chapter 14 - The Honeymoon

(When they go on a trip on their own)

-Okay so… I’m not experienced with Jet lag one bit due to the fact that I’ve never flown in my life nor will I ever because I’m terrified of flying on a plane. So I’m not that well versed on how to deal with jet lag.-

I gasped at the sight. “Ahhh! Izuku!! This place is amazing!!” I said, holding my husband’s hand. I stilled for a moment, letting the sun’s rays soak in.

Izuku and I had just arrived at our hotel in Hawaii. I’ve never been to America before but I’ve heard that Hawaii was one of the most popular tourist attractions so that’s why Izuku and I decided on Hawaii as our Honeymoon spot.

“Come on, Puppy. Let’s go check in.” He said. He wrapped my hand around his arm as he led me into the lobby.

“Here we are, Mr. and Mrs. Midoriya. Apologies if I pronounced that wrong.” The lady said, turning to us. We gave her a warm smile.

“It’s alright. You got it right.” I say. 

She smiled and unlocked the door. “Please enjoy your stay and dinner will be served in the cafeteria from six to nine. Is there anything else we can help you with?” She asked.

“No. I think we’re alright.” Izuku says.

“Alright. The phone is over by the bed. If there is anything you need just call the front desk and we’ll get it to you as quickly as we can.” She says. Then she turns and closes the door behind her, leaving Izuku and I alone in our room.

I giggled then turned and roamed the suite. It was huge. “Oh Izu! Just look at the bathroom! It’s massive! And the bedroom! This place even has a kitchen! What’s the point in the kitchen? I get a fridge but an entire kitchen?”

“Maybe some guests prefer to cook their own meals.” Izuku suggests.

“Hmmm. Maybe. Oooh!!! Come look at the living area!! The TV's HUGE!!!”

“I married a child.” Izuku chuckles. I turn to him with a glare. Then I grabbed a pillow from the couch and chucked it at him. I caught him in the face.

“I’m not a child.” I giggle. Only to pale slightly at the face Izuku gave me. With a dark chuckle, he slowly bent over to pick the pillow up.

“Oh, Puppy. What a grave mistake you’ve made.” He said. He gave me a sinister look.

“I-Izuku.. Baby….. Daddy….. Honey… I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry!! AHHHH!!” I say, taking cover behind the couch as Izuku chucked the pillow at me. I had started a war. A war I don’t think I would win. I grabbed the pillow and peeked over the couch. Only, I couldn’t see Izuku.

I looked around the room. He was nowhere in sight. “Where the hell-?” Then I yelped as something slithered around my waist, binding my arms to my side in the process, and lifted me in the air.

I looked down to find a familiar black and green-ish tendril. I instantly recognized it as Black Whip. I followed the tendril up to the ceiling, where Izuku floated. “Oh? We’re using quirks?” I chuckled. I teleported out of the grip of Izuku’s quirk and back to the ground, where I grabbed the pillows with my telekinesis quirk. 

I chucked them at him as hard as I could. He deactivated his float quirk and dropped quickly to the floor. He then lunged towards me. I teleported out of his way and grabbed one of the pillows. I chucked it again, catching him on the back.

“What’s this? The number one pro hero, Deku is unable to defeat his wife in a pillow fight? Let’s hope no pillow wielding villain comes out of the blue. We’ll be defenseless if even the number one can’t defeat him.” I teased.

“Puppy. You should know to never tease your opponent. You distract yourself.” Izuku cooed. That’s when I realized. While I was teasing him, he used Black Whip and wrapped it around my body. It was only when I realized it did he tighten it, holding me captive once again.

Izuku walked to me, grasping my chin. He tilted my head up. “I win, Puppy.” He teased. I huffed out, which caused him to laugh. Then he leaned in and kissed me. His hand left my chin as he cupped my cheek. “I love you, Puppy.”

Black Whip disappeared and I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Come on, Puppy. Up.” He commanded. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Then he stepped forward and pinned me against the wall.

“Mmmm Izu….” I moaned. I tighten my legs, pulling him closer. “B-baby…” 

Izuku placed me back on my feet and pulled away. “Take your shorts off, Puppy.” He said. Suddenly very turned on, I did as asked. I unbuttoned my shorts, having them drop to the floor. I was about to take my panties off too but Izuku stopped me.

“No. Keep those on. I’m going to fuck you against this wall with those on.” He said. His words made heat gather at my core. Izuku picked me back up, pinning me against the wall again.

He wasted no time thrusting into me. I gasped out, surprised. I didn’t hear him take it out. He probably did it when I took my shorts off. Izuku bounced me up and down on him. This position had him hitting the deepest and the most sensitive parts of me. The pleasure was immeasurable and it was making me reach my climax quickly. 

“I-Izu~ ‘Mmm so.. Close..” I slurred out. 

“Already? That was quick. Come on, Puppy. Cum on my dick. I’m going to make you cum so many times so you don’t have to hold any back.” He said.

“Haa… ahhh… mmm.. Nnnnmm!! Izu!! Gonna,.. Gonna.. Cummimg… I’m… cumming!!” I screamed, the pressure releasing. However, Izuku didn’t cease his thrusting. Instead, he went faster.

“That’s it, Puppy. Don’t hold back.” He leaned in, pushing me more into the wall. He started hammering inside of me, making me moan loudly. Another knot was forming. Izuku really did know where to hit to make me cum hard and fast and I loved it. 

He started grunting more often and I could feel him twitching. He was close. “Izuku.. Please… cum inside of me,... please.” I begged.

“Don’t worry, Puppy. You’re going to get every drop.” He said. His thrusts became rough and hard as he released inside of me. He slowed to a stop. It was quiet other than the sound of our breaths.

“Izuu…” I whined. 

“Give me a second, Puppy. Just a tiny break.” He said. He pushed off the wall and walked over to the couch. He sat down to where I was straddling him. I moaned as his length poked at my cervix. I laid my head on his shoulder. “Now, now. Don’t go to sleep, Puppy.” 

“Sorry… can’t… help it… I guess… I’m more tired than I thought. With jet lag… then cumming.. So hard…” I slur. 

Izuku chuckles. “Alright. Let’s get some rest then. Tomorrow will be our official first day in Hawaii.” He said, standing once again. “I’ll set an alarm so we don’t sleep for too long.”

“Okay..” I say.

(Short-ish chapter but this was all that was coming to mind)