UnPlesant Opinion

Third person pov

Kelly had taken time off. It's safe to say the reality of the situation finally set in. Delilah-Jo had a large house. Yea jay lived there permanently but it was her house. When everything was happening and Hank got rid of his money stash he gave some to Delilah-Jo. Enough to afford a seven bedroom Victorian style home, with a lot of land.

It wasn't just with his money she brought it more like his money paid for a quarter

It wasn't just with his money she brought it more like his money paid for a quarter. The rest was put away for his grandkids. There was way more in that safe than anyone could assume. The house has a bunch of really unnecessary rooms like a sun room which Delilah-Jo turned into a plant room although plants are everywhere. There's four bedrooms on the second floor, two on the third and one on the first floor. It had two living rooms one that got transformed into a kids learning/play room, who actually needs two living rooms. A kitchen with ample amount of seating. No joke they have a nook with a couch thing below the window table in front with chairs, breakfast bar although the stools aren't always out and a dining table with enough room for Kelly and his girlfriend or Erin, Olive, Hank and Daniel come. It was just a casual friendly setting. That's also not including the formal dining room that rarely ever gets used.

(Imagine more plants, there's also a dining table behind the photo)

Everyone had their own room. The twins obviously share when they aren't with Delilah-Jo or jay, but there is enough spare for them to have their own. Delilah-Jo forever told Jay and Kelly to add their touches. Kelly didn't think that was right given he didn't live there. Jay just didn't want to overstep when things were finally starting to go good. It was just all Delilah-Jo and she knew she didn't have much style beyond books and plants. The random other room has turned into a library, because of the amount of books and even then there's books in basically every room of the house. Millieflorence is on the third floor because she wanted to be in the princess tower, Delilah-Jo has the master with a thousand windows and a perfect ensuite on the second floor. The nursery was beside her room and Alvin's was across the hall. Jay was on the third floor even if he somehow was ending up sleeping in the same bed a Delilah-Jo. No they don't sleep together it's more of exhaustion from taking care of the twins and just falls asleep there, Delilah-Jo doesn't care. In fact she forever tells him to move his clothes into the second walk in closet she has. Kelly gave in and has been staying in a spare room because above all they want to keep the four kids together. They want to be normal as possible even if this is the most unusual of situations. One which MillieFlorence and Alvin forever remind them that mummy wouldn't do this or that or it's strange they are here. By some miracle though Millieflorence hasn't missed school she was late once but hasn't missed a day. Alvin hasn't missed daycare, neither have the twins. Alvin goes four days while the twins go two. They always have lunch and never miss a meal. Their clothes clean but that wasn't up for debate seeing as Jay was a bit of a clean freak. It was more of the efficiency they two males worked at. Almost as good as Delilah-Jo.

Hank hadn't left his daughters side. Ok correction he had for phone calls or to see his grandkids and give Jay some time with her. But it was mainly Hank there giving updates. April checked in everyday updating the two males as well. Everyone assured them that she was getting better. But she was still on a ventilator and they see no change so it's hard for them to believe it. All the hand movements and eye moments are muscle spasms so how can they believe that she's ok without tangible proof. They did all feel some relief that she wasn't getting worse though. She just wasn't visibly getting an better which makes it incredibly hard for non medical personnel to understand. They are all patient though. She's a Voight and would fight to stay with her four kids specific. Jay as well but those four babies most importantly. The idea of being a full time parent to them terrified jay but he pushed that aside knowing she would never leave him or them for long unwillingly. It was easy for now for now he had everyone rallying around to help. He needed her to be ok before they all faded away. It's not like he would actually let her do everything straight away not only does he not know how to parent them beyond night. It wasn't a secret that Kelly and Jay were splitting it and helping each other.

Hank also was going over every couple of mornings and takes MillieFlorence to school. Jay didn't know but he normally did this for Delilah-Jo to help her in the morning. It started with the mornings they started early. Jay being well jay believed Delilah-Jo when she said she had it, that he could just work. She did have it. But he wanted to help. Jay usually took the twins, MillieFlorence and Alvin went with Delilah-Jo. Alvin is more inclined to not scream and act like it's the end of the world when Delilah-Jo took him. Anyone can pick him up but taking him there can only be Delilah-Jo. Which is why Kelly has been keeping him home most of the time. He has tried but after finding out he just spends most of the time crying or on the edge of crying it was just easier to keep him home. Have Alvin spend time at the fire station or district. It was Hank that mentioned it while spending time with his grandchildren.

It's extremely bittersweet Hank. Of course he always saw his grandkids before. All he had to do was ask and he said I'll receive. Most of the time he just sent Delilah-Jo plans. Granted this did frustrate her but that was her dad a frustrating person most of the time, so she didn't care that really much. Ever since all of this happened his being seeing most of his grandkids everyday. Part of him did want to be selfish with them but he would never give up his daughter. He did love that they only knew him as grandpa and that couldn't be tarnished yet.

"Hi how is she" Olive said walking over carrying Daniel with her new fiancé awkwardly behind them. "The same" Hank said getting up "grandpa" Daniel squealed diving into his arms making him chuckle "congratulations" he said Olive despite everything would always be his daughter. Olive turned to her fiancé "I don't know if remember but this is Josh my fiancé" Hank shakes his hand. Of course he was cautious that's who he is but his kind he wants her to be happy. Olive walked over to the bed "Erin coming" "I don't know" "you can take him to Cams jays for the her there Kellys been there as well I'm sure they would love to see" "how are alvin and Millie doing" "they are good Alvin can't go to preschool because it reminds him she's not here they both have nightmares therefor getting better though now she's here also jay has been telling them that uncle Will and aunt April will make he better" "wills his brother right and April is her friend" Hank nods. "Erin will come it's her sister" Olive said before glancing behind her "we're going to explore a bit show this guy why his aunt Millie keeps telling him Chicago is brilliant" "you have jays number" "I think so if not I have yours" she said before hugging him taking Daniel back "I wanna stay with grandpa" "you go with you mum she's going to show you all the secret places that your dad and aunt Millie use to hang out at you will see me later and I'll probably be with your cousins" Hank said before Olive could say anything.