🐺Anchors🧛‍♀️

A few weeks later

A few weeks later.

The Alpha pack and Darach threats are long gone.

Derek and Talulah had decided to take Cora back to South America, while squeezing in a quick getaway, however, they had yet to return, leaving their kids in Beacon Hills.

Lily had been staying with Lydia, during that time, while Dylan varied.

He'd spend some nights alone, in the loft or invite Erica over, go to hers or stay with Scott and Isaac.

He did stay with the Stilinskis one night, but due to Stiles' late night episodes of night terrors, he decided to put off staying with them until they figured out what was wrong.

Because of Scott, Stiles and Allison being surrogate sacrifices, they all had something wrong with them.

Scott had been struggling with control and being a true Alpha, Stiles hadn't been sleeping and was often confusing when he was awake or asleep, and Allison had been hallucinating about her dead aunt, while also very of balance from her usual lazer focus.

On this particular morning, Lily and Lydia pulled into the school parking lot, in Lydia's car as Dylan had the Camaro.

Derek randomly wanted and bought a bigger car, gifting the Camaro to the twins on their seventeenth birthday, under the condition that they share it

Dylan seemed to drive it more anyway.

Lily does have a license, she just prefers to be a passenger.

The two girls get out, making their way into the school.
"Do you think I should be worried?" Lily asks her best friend.
"How long has it been?" Lydia asks, curiously.
"Mom and Daddy have been gone for weeks, they're not answering their phones. I haven't seen Peter since last week. Cora said that they parted ways about two weeks ago. And Dylan is being an absentee again" The Hale girl explains, annoyed at her twin's need to take time off school, now that their parents aren't in town.
"At this rate, he's got more absences than Scott. He'll be lucky to graduate" Lydia jokes.
"Eh. I think he's planning to dropout before senior year anyway" Lily replies with a careless shrug.
"Seriously? Does he even have a plan for his future?" Lydia asks, slightly concerned.
"Not really. Unless he plans to compel himself a big gig at something cool, I don't think he's got a plan. I mean, he's immortal. He's got like, an eternity to figure it out" Lily reminds her best friend.
"Does that mean he'll slowly age as his immortal life goes on?" Her friend asks, curiously.
"I think at a certain age, he stops aging. I'm not really sure. I mean, my Mom and uncle Damon were turned when they were twenty-five and uncle Stefan, when he was eighteen and they still look that age. I think the youngest ever turned vampire was about twelve years old, maybe one or two hundred years ago and I don't even know what they look like now. Maybe they still look twelve or kept aging, until a certain point? It's always made me picture Dylan like, a thousand years from now, he's still seventeen and he has like, a million graduation caps, like in Twilight" Lily answers, ending with a small laugh at her last comment.