3

Author pov

After talking to his brother yibo left for his room and lay on the bed and started thinking what to do about this matter. And defeated to sleep .

Time skip in the morning

Mom !

Yes yibo !

I think that I am ready for this marriage .

( Shocked) what really you are ready for the marriage ? I am not hearing things ? Right!

Yes mom after thinking about this I understand that I am not sufficient and always there for cheang when he will need so , I am ready for this marriage .

Carman Lee : ok then I will to talk to jingtong about this let prepare for my son's wedding yaa . ( Excited) .

Ch : What happen grandma why are you screaming ?

Carman Lee : Cheang you also scream.

Ch : what ? Why????

Carman Lee : Because you are going to get a new Papa yaa .

Ch : What is it true ???? Are you saying truth ???

Carman Lee : Yes , I am saying truth .

Ch : yayaaaa! Wow ! I am going to get a Papa.

( Yibo just shook his head seeing his mother and son jumping and his mother acting like a five year old child ) .

Ch ( hug him ) : Thankyou dad .

Yibo ( smile and hug back) : It's ok now let's go school .

(Cheng nodded and they left for their respective work ) .

Carman Lee and zhang jingtong
Phone conversation .

CL : You know Yibo agree for this marriage ( Existed) .

Jing : Zhan also agreed for the marriage ( happy).

Cl : what ? Then what we are waiting for let's start prepration for the wedding of our son's . (Excited)

Jing : Yes . ( Excited)

Let's go to Zhan side and see what happened there .

Zhan father's health is always not good so, zhan took over his company and make it at a great position . Where it is now but still yibo company was number one . Zhan sister lulu Xuan was married and work with her wife meng zi yi in hospital and both are famous doctor where as his brother Wang Zhuo cheng is married to his boyfriend Liu Hai Kuan and help him with his resturant . So, Zhan was only one left to took over his father place . And he done a vey good work by bringing his company in top ten companies list .
Xiao zhan had a boy friend who is with him for only his money and he spent xiao zhan's money on his girlfriends but xiao zhan is totally blinded by his love and can't see any thing his mother, sister, brother and friends had always warnm him but he never listen to them and trust his boyfriend very much . By getting fed up from this his mother decided to marry Zhan to a relayable person .

Then she decided to marry zhan to her bestfriend and also her other son's mother- in - law second son Wang Yibo .