5

Author pov

When Zhan enter in the room he saw the same with who he saw su she in the video they both were watching movie in tab and laughing .

Zh : Su she !!

Su : Baby Zhan when did you came ( said while getting up and try to hug xiao zhan who back away ) what happen baby ??

Zh : who is she ??

Su : She is she is my cousin hin she has come to china two days ago so , she come here to visit me . What happen to you .

Zh : Oh ! Nothing it just mom and tell him about all the things happed .

Su : You belive that video I was just giving the tour to her and it's but you !

Zh : It's not like what are you thinking it just !

Su : what ? That you don't believe me enough .

Zh : I am sorry don't be angry on me .

Su ( hug him ) : Don't cry I understand stand your mother don't like that's why it's ok .

Zh : It's nothing like that mom have miss understood you like I did now I to go tell mom it's just miss understanding nothing else . ( Smile)

Su : ok babe ( kiss his forehead) .

After zhan left

It is really easy to make him fool said hin .

Yes it is but the good thing that I saw him in cctv footage coming to my house or else don't what would had happene .

Hin : Leave it babe let's have some fun .

Flashback

When xiao zhan was coming to su she's house he had seen him in cctv camera and prepare for what coming next and create the hole drama with his girlfriend .

Xiao zhan pov

Mom have mistaken su she now I relief

Jing : Now what is your answer ?? ( Ask xiao zhan when she saw Zhan entering the house ) .

Zh : Mom you just misunderstood me she just his cousin nothing more she had back to china after long time so he was just giving her tour .

Jing : What the hell xiao zhan ? Who give there cousin tour like that being lovey dovey huh!!!!

Zh : Mom it's nothing .

Jing : You are just blind by his lie and fake love . ( Angrily left the place )

Zhan sigh and left to his room.

After one week

Jing : Zhan I have to talk to you . Come here .

Zh : Yes mom .

Jing (sigh ) : I have arrange your marriage with Yibo .

Zh : WHAT ????

Jing : Yes and I will not listen to anything.

Zh( tears eyes) : How can you do this with me mom ??

Jing : I am doing this only for your own good .

Zh ( tears rolling down from eyes): No Mom I will not do this marriage . ( Said while getting up and going towards his room ) .

Jing : Is it your last anwer ?

Zh (Stop in his track without looking back ) : Yes .

Jing : Then listen my answer as well if you not agree for this marriage then forget you have a mother . I will kill my self .

Xiao zhan became shock .

Zh : Mom !!!!

Jing : What's your answer xiao zhan I am asking last time ( said while putting the knife on her wrist ) .

Zh (shock): Mom what are you doing leave that knife please .

Jing : You answer can do anything xiao zhan will you agree for this marriage or not .

Zh( while crying) : why are you doing this mom ??

Jing : Xiao zhan yes or no

Zh(while crying) : YES I will marry who ever you want

Jing : Really ????

Zh( while crying) : Yes . ( Nodded) .

Jing smile and throw the knife smile and hug Zhan .

Jing : I just doing this for your happiness my baby .

Xiao zhan hug back and noodded.