11

Author pov

In mid night yibo wake up for taking extra blanket because of cold weather at night

But didn't found zhan on bed .

Yibo pov

I wake up to take extra blanket from the cupboard but didn't found zhan on the .

Where did he went ?

When I was searching for zhan I found the blacony door opened and I went there and saw zhan was sitting there while looking at the stars .

Yb : What are you doing here ? ( Said while sitting beside zhan)

Zh : Oh nothing just watching the stars I sleep for so long in afternoon so I am able to , but what are you doing here you should sleep you have work tomorrow !

Yb : It's okay I can site with for some time and now I woke up so I am not going to get any sleep so let it be .

(Zh nodded )

Zh : You whenever I miss my dad or grandmother I always watch stares or when something is brothring me I always watch stars it's feel like they are giving me .

(Yibo nodded they both talk till sunrise)

Zh : It's already morning

Yb : Yes , I have important meeting also cheang have school.

Zh : You go wake cheang up till I prepare your both lunch and breakfast .

( Both nodded and left for their work )

Time skip one month

In this one month many things change like zhan and yibo started to sleep in different rooms but they started getting close they became bestfriend they Started to spend more time together and started to like eachother compeny.

Present

Yb : Zhan today I have important meeting can you pick cheang up for me please

Zh : Yes I will and there is no need to say please because cheang is also my son .

Yb : Cheang today papa is going to pick you up .

Ch : Wow ! It will be fun .

Time skip

Zhan was busy in work so he got five minutes late so when he reach school he was not able to find cheang so he asked the guard but nobody is inside .

So zhan call Yibo

On phone call

Zhan : Hello yibo ?

Yb : Yes zhan I finished I am just coming home .

Zh : Yibo did you pick up cheang ?

Yb : No .

Zh : Yibo I got a little late and I am not able to found him .

Yb : What the hell zhan I just give you one work and you are not able to do it .
I am coming there try to find him .

Phone call end

Yibo becam angry and they started to found him and they found cheang who was trying to cross the road but

Yb : Cheang

Ch : Dad ( without looking he started to towards yibo but a car was coming in full speed )

But before the car can hit him zhan pull him .

Yibo hug cheang

Cheang are you okay baby ?

Yes dad I am fine

Strange : Mr . Thank him he played on his life to save him .

Yibo look at zhan and hug him tightly

Are you okay ?

Zhan yes I am fine .

What was the need to be hero and do such a stuff if something happened to you what will I do .

See nothing happened to me .