ʙᴀᴄᴋᴤᴛᴀɢᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴜᴄᴄɪᴀʀᴀᴛɪ

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲. ❞

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

chapter contains: drugs and past consumption of drugs. OOC.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Bruno Bucciarati worries a lot. Be it for his group, the civilians, or the well-being of children that were taking drugs.

He had a lot to worry about— from his kind nature to help others, as well as balancing his mafia life.

Never did he expected to worry about his childhood friend.

While he was rather annoyed by your constant inteference with his group and major crush on him, Bucciarati still considered you to be his friend.

However, you have not been around him for a couple of days— perhaps weeks.

He could not find you in your favourite restaurants or places that you would sit about, nor could he find you waiting outside Libeccio for the eighth time to latch onto his arm.

Not that he minded, but he was so used to your antics that he found it odd that you were not here for weeks on end.

When you never answered his calls and messages, that was when he started to get worried.

Usually, you would pester him with messages. It was not annoying, as the messages only consisted of asking about his well-being and reminders that you love him.

Even when you were not hanging out with him, you still managed to take the time to message him, perhaps even less now that you knew he was in the mafia.

As....loud as you are, you were understanding to his situation.

But now? With not even a 'hello' from you, Bucciarati was internally freaking out.

Did you went missing? Did someone wanting revenge on him knew about you and took you hostage?

As ironic as it sounded, Bucciarati found that he missed you. It felt empty without your companionship, your voice rambling on as you try to get along with his team.

Today, he was free. He had no duties whatsoever, so he was intending to head to your house, hoping to find you safe and sound.

He had already sent a message to you, informing you that he was coming over. With that out of the way, he walked along the streets, searching for your house left and right.

However, no matter which turn he took, your house was not present.

At this point, he was brisk walking, taking sharp corners with desperation to find your house.

He ran through his memories to figure out the location of it, stopping his track as he came to a realisation—