ʜᴏᴘᴇᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴤ

❝ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲, "𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝." ❞

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

chapter contains: cringe, OOC

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

It has been an entire month since you were free from the strings. Everyday was the same, you wake up, eat, play with your phone, sleep. It was mundane, but you enjoyed it nonetheless.

Occasionally, your friend Bucciarati would show up unannounced to your house, stating that you needed to go outside more often. He would drag you to Libeccio, or the fishing port if he has the time— just to hang out with you.

You still did not see his team again. Perhaps Bucciarati did not want to involve them with the two of you— which was fine.

However, today was not any of those days.

You had the brilliant idea to go outside, get some fresh air and perhaps gelato. You never expected yourself to be pickpocketed by a random stranger.

Currently, you were trying to find them with the help of your Stand, but to no avail.

You could only ever remember that the culprit wore something dark, and it strangely looked like a school uniform. He was the only one that bumped into you while you mindlessly walked around.

Despite the fact that your Stand could make money from thin air, you wanted your wallet back. It was the same wallet you used in your previous life— something you held so dearly.

Your eyes scanned over the area you were in. Not a single sight of your Stand hovering over the culprit that got your wallet. Sighing, you headed over to the next area.

You were getting straying away from the familiar streets, which was something you did not like. Maybe this was why Bruno pestered you into going out more often.

However, the new area was not another dead end, for you see your Stand hovering menancingly over a student. He was at a cafe, resting and eating his food— presumably using your money.

There were blue butterflies sticking on him, sticking out from the crowd and making it easier for you to spot him.

Now that you look at it, he seemed to be the same student that bumped into you on the day you picked up Bucciarati.

He was looking rather uneasy as he ate his food. Although his face was calm, the tense posture and sweat on his face told you otherwise.

Furthermore, the sight before you gave a sense of deja vu. Just where had you seen this before?

Nonetheless, you approached the student, with no idea how to start a conversation other than—

"Hello."

The student looked up, shocked to see you sitting across him. However, he recollected his cool before greeting you back.