ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜʏ ᴤᴛᴀɴᴅ

Warning: OOC.

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧.❞

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

You blinked in confusion of the situation you were currently in.

You— you were supposed to die. You felt the hard impact of the ground when you fell from a great height. You heard your blood gushed, your bones cracking.

How were you still alive?

"It would be wise not to think of whatever you were thinking, it would be overwhelming for you," Satoru Akefu— the old man who saved you— said, sipping his tea before getting up from his comfortable chair.

"You were lucky, still breathing from what unfortunate events you were in to have fallen from the bridge," he said.

He then poured tea into an empty tea cup, offering it to you.

It was a simple milk tea, sweetened with sugar, along with ice cubes with cool the drink down.

"...Thank—" you said, your voice choking out as you took a sip of the tea.

...Just how you like it, in your past life.

It was a quiet, calming moment before Satoru spoke up again.

"I won't pressure you into telling me what had happened," he said. "I already know."

You nodded, not hearing the last few words he had said.

"Feel free to rest up until you're fully energised," he smiled, getting up from his chair. "You can explore my house if you want, don't be afraid to call for me."

You watched as he left, closing the bedroom door on his way out.

Now that you were alone, you thought of the encounter with Elyden, and his intent on "hunting" you down.

Rather, him wanting to be friends with you.

It was already off of him to want to become friends, since you barely interact with him in the past life.