He's So Cute He Could Pass Out

I don't own Kill La Kill except me and @DRWERID42 oc

Mako pov

I woke up for school I quickly get dressed and grabbed a piece of toast for breakfast and I turned to see Allen sleeping soundly I smiled and walked over there to kiss him on the top of his head and left for the academy.

3 hours later

Allen pov

I was just chilling at Mako's house when I saw Mako's mom walk over with a lunch box.

Sukuyo: Allen would you do me a huge favor?

Allen: Sure what is it?

Sukuyo: Mako forgot her lunch do you think you can bring it to her?

Allen: Sure where is she?

Sukuyo: She is at school up there.

I look up to see how far her school was and I had my mouth wide open in disbelief but I remember Mako did so much for me I had to pay her back.

Allen: Ok I will do it what's the fastest way up there?

Then Matarō came from around the corner with a  red tv in his hands.

Matarō: You can take the trolley I will show you the way.

Sukuyo: Ok you boys be careful.

We both rushed out the door and made our way to the trolley I got on the trolley and made my way to Makos high school.

Time skip when he arrives there

Allen pov

After I walked through the gates I saw everyone gather around when I saw a is a teenage girl of medium height. She has mid-length, black, feathery hair and a single red streak on her bangs. Her blue eyes have peculiar gear-shaped pupils with eight grooves around the edges. Her outfit is a simple white shirt with a red ribbon tie, a black miniskirt, white sneakers, and a black jacket with white and black-striped, rolled-up sleeves and she had half of a giant scissor.

 Her outfit is a simple white shirt with a red ribbon tie, a black miniskirt, white sneakers, and a black jacket with white and black-striped, rolled-up sleeves and she had half of a giant scissor