Child of the Kamui

I don't own Kill La Kill except me and @DRWERID42 oc

Allen Pov

I was relaxing with Mako and her family and the black-haired girl from this morning I learned her name was Ryuko Matoi and she got patched up by Mako's dad after she got up after that we all started eating dinner have we at I noticed Ryuko giving a confused look.

Allen: You need something Ryuko?

Ryuko: Oh no I'm just wondering how did you get here.

Allen: Well you see I was born in America.

Ryuko: Then what are you doing in Japan if you were born there?

I started to tear up remembering that day that my so-called parents abandoned me.

Allen while tears flow down his cheeks: They left me at a park.

I noticed Ryuko balling up her fist.

Allen still crying: Then they told me to wait for them and they will be back, but they never came back.

I started crying even more that's when Ryuko came over and placed me on her lap as she then proceeded to rub my back.

Allen: So I started living on the streets and started searching for food and I continued searching until I arrived here after sneaking on a boat here.

I continued crying Ryuko then hugged me tighter and wiped the tears away.

Ryuko: Hey it's no need to cry I know that feeling I recently just lost my dad.

Allen: I'm sorry for your loss.

Ryuko: It's ok Allen.

After we stopped hugging we started getting ready for bed I was sleeping next to Ryuko and Mako.

Allen: Good night guys.

Mako: Good night cutie.

Mako's Family: Good night guys.

Ryuko: Good night.

2 hours later Ryuko Pov

I woke up to something moving I looked over to see Allen tossing and turning in his sleep so I gently shook him and he woke up.

Ryuko: Hey hey it's ok Allen.

Allen then grabbed me and started crying so I pick him walked outside and when into the room of Mako's house when I got up there I started rubbing his back and started rocking him from side to side.

Ryuko: Shhhh it's ok Allen what happened did you have a nightmare?

Allen then nodded his head as he started explaining what happened in his nightmare he said it was about us abandoning him like his parents. So I started to hug him more bringing him up to my chest still comforting him.

Ryuko: Hey Allen look at me.

Allen then looked at me with his big green eyes with tears still running down his cheeks.

Ryuko: Listen to me, Mako and the others will never do what your parents did to you that is a promise I will never break ok sweetheart.

Allen then smiled and then started falling back to sleep so I decided to sing him a lullaby I remembered as a kid.

Play this while reading

Sleep, little one, close your eyes
Your body's cooling with the night
Let your worries slip away
Tomorrow is a brand new day
Shimmering moon and satin sky
The soft wind breathes its lullaby
Your dreams are here to set you free
The dawn will bring you back to me