☾🍷☽:107

"So, you were saying that Mrs. Farah Azucena experienced being tortured before the car accident happened based on the autopsy?" Priamos fired a question to Frigus.

Raven was busy typing on his laptop, he's jotting down our conversation today. Priamos and Dashiel are wearing an earpiece on their left ear, it was connected to the van where Augustus and Gregor are staying to record the conversation.

"Do you have a copy of the original autopsy?" Dashiel asked Frigus.

"I had one, but it was missing three days before my wife's burial."

"Did you check the hospital's CCTV near your office?"

The doctor nodded, "I did, but the operator said that the cameras weren't working that same day."

"Do you have someone in your mind who might stole the autopsy report?" Priamos' asked with his brows shot up.

"My patient," the doctor said.

"Do you remember her face?" I asked.

"I can't remember her whole face 'cause she was wearing a face mask, her reason was that she has cough."

"She? So, it was a woman?" Raven suddenly spoke.

"Yeah,"

"Was she wearing a black scarf and a black button down dress paired with a black stiletto?"

"Yes, I would never forget her outfit because she told me that black is a proper color code when someone has died or when someone was mourning. I couldn't get it out of my head because hours after her check-up, Farah was declared dead on arrival."

"How did you know the exact outfit that she was wearing that day, Raven?" Dashiel asked out of curiosity.

"Because that was the outfit that your ex-girlfriend was wearing that same day, Dashiel."

"The whole situation was planned by Farah, Soleniana and Audrey. Chelsea and Cerene helped too."

The atmosphere became heavier when none of us talk after what Raven told us. Of course, who wouldn't be speechless after knowing that the women that we were protecting planned on their own.

Fuck I can't believe Chelsea and her friends did this. It's fucking dangerous. How could she even hide this from me?

I smirk inside. But no matter how I deny, I'm proud huh.