☾🍷☽:108

You got a new message!

From: Grey

Where are you? Let's talk please..

I rolled my eyes. Really, Chels? Ganito ka karupok? Galit ka 'di ba? Bakit parang nawala bigla sa let's talk please niya?

To: Grey

I'm at my condo.

Wala pang dalawang segundo naka reply na agad ang gago.

From: Grey

Okay. I'll be there in few.

Para akong ewan na hindi mapakali sa kwarto. I even changed clothes and wore light make up like a freak! Ano ba! Mag uusap lang kami para na akong tanga.

I feel like any minute sasabog na ang puso sa sobrang kaba lalo na't naririnig ko na ang doorbell.

I heaved a deep sigh before walking to the door to open it. Bakit ako kinakabahan?

I slowly open the door to see who's outside.

My mouth hang open. My goodness! He's freaking handsome!

"Hey?"

I almost lost my senses. I cleared my throat.

"Pasok ka."

Umupo kami sa sala. I can't look at him in the eye. Para kasi akong matutunaw sa mga titig niya.

"First, I want to say sorry, for all the bad things I've done. It wasn't my intention to break your heart. It wasn't my intention to broke up with you. I have reasons but the very reason was to end this up. Hindi matatapos ang gulo kung hindi rin natin tinapos kung anong mayroon tayo. It will just hunt us. Saan man tayo magtago, mahahanap pa rin tayo. From the very start, magulo na. It was when someone's sending us death treats hanggang sa na aksidente kayo, muntik akong mabaril at napahamak ang pamilya natin. Maraming nawala. Just because of this. I apologize that I prioritize this than our relationship. Hindi ko—"

I shut him up by hugging him. I am crying while I hug him.

"I'm sorry too. Kasi naging mababaw ako. Hindi ko naisip na mapapahamak tayo. I'm sorry if nagalit ako sa 'yo habang ikaw kapakanan ko ang iniisip mo. It was so childish of me."

He kiss my forehead. "I'm still in love with you. I love you, baby."

I kiss him on the lips and whispered, "I'm still in love with you too. I love you."

He stood up and I was shock when he knelt his one leg at may kinuha siya sa bulsa. I gasp after seeing what is it and realizing what he is doing.

"Maraming pagsubok na ang nagdaan at nalampasan natin iyon. We're not getting any younger, we know each other already, but please also know that I am always willing to wait, baby, will you be my Mrs. Sandoval? Will you marry me?"

I cried and nodded. "Yes. I will marry you."

Sinuot niya ang singsing sa ring finger ko at naiiyak ako habang tinitignan iyon. Finally!

"I love you even while we were IN THE MIDDLE of THE MYSTERY, and WHERE NO ONE SEES the suffering and THE DEATH of the people who aren't involved in the case and questioning WHO'S THE REAL VILLAIN until now that we ended the misery. I will always be here for you." I said with full of love.

"I even love you more than anyone. You're the only one and no one else can replace you, my love."