𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆: 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 & 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒎

🍀𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽💙: 

💙🍀🦋💛

"Quinn where's sissy? She's supposed to bring me more bubblegum!" Flora asked, worriedly as she ran up to me, Layla playing with her dolls on the carpet.

"She'll be back soon, want to call her?" I asked, getting my phone from the coffee table and tapping on Jules' contact. 

I grabbed the remote and turned down the volume to my favorite crime documentary, hearing the phone start to ring.

"I want sissy to answer!" Flora whined, bouncing around slightly as we waited for her to pick up.

"Maybe she's busy cutie, you'll see her in a little bit okay?" I assured, Flora's response being a loud sigh and a moping walk back over to Layla.

It's unlike Jules not to answer, but knowing her, she's probably out choosing between thirty different cereal flavors. 

I'll let her be.

I tend to not show many of my emotions on the outside and internalize them most of the time, especially as of recently.

Telling Jules about the car coming to the house took an incredible weight off chest at first, but then it stopped.

The car stopped coming.

After nearly a full two months of coming outside of our house and sitting in a car for an hour every night?

I couldn't believe it stopped showing up.

After a full two months of worry and stress for my family's safety, it just stops, all of it.

The whole ordeal is frustrating, my body now adapted to wake up at 12 am, making getting any sort of sleep difficult.

I'm just so fucking confused.

It was now 4 pm, Jules and Spencer still hadn't called back, I figured they were on their way home. Jules likes to get ready early, I was fairly shocked she wasn't back already.

cy bear 🧸

cy bear 🧸: can i come hang out w you and everyone before dinner? im hella bored 

you: hurry then cause im bored asf too

cy bear 🧸: j is out?

you: why else would i be bored dumbass?

cy bear 🧸: have you heard about all of the stuff going on in the east?

you: no, what's going on?

cy bear 🧸: i'll tell you when i get there, its hard to explain, nothing too important tho

you: whatever, you piss me off cyrus, now come on and get here

cy bear 🧸: no need for the sass quinton

you: STOP CALLING ME THAT

*cy bear 🧸 has changed your name to quinton😍*

you: you really are testing my limits today.

💙🍀🦋💛

"What makes you think Barbie can only marry Ken? Midge is looking pretty cute, Barbie better jump on that before it's too late." Cyrus told the girls as he sat and played with them on the carpet of Flora's room, barbies being their game of choice.

"Barbie and Midge need to go on a date before they get married!" Layla insisted, putting both of the dolls into the small car, running it around the carpet.