Sixteen

It felt like two breathing furnaces surrounded you when you woke up. Keeping your eyes shut, you soaked in the warmth and scents of the two alphas bracketing you. You don't know why you didn't realize before just how similar their scents were. Purring a little, you shift to stretch.

The arm wrapped around your waist tightened for a moment and there was a soft huffing against the back of your neck. Steve's lips brushed against your skin, the week's growth sending little tingles over it.

"Morning princess. Heat's all done, huh?"

You opened your eyes, finding Bucky's slumbering face inches from yours. It was nice to see how relaxed he looked, that scowl he often carried smoothed away, dark eyelashes resting against his cheeks and hiding those icy eyes from you.

Looking over your shoulder at Steve, you give him a sleepy smile. Steve kissed you, his tongue gliding against your lips and into your mouth. He slid his hand down your stomach and between your legs, finding you wet and slick.

"But you still want more, don't you?" Steve asked, his voice a deep rumble.

Switching to nibbling on your neck, he pulled your leg up to rest on his hip so you were open for him. You let out a soft whimper when he curled his fingers into you.

"You know, if you keep making noises like that, you're gonna wake Buck up," Steve's lips brushed over your ear as he spoke quietly into it.

Steve's fingers dragging soft whimpers from you as he stroked and stroked over your sweet spot. Steve's lips curved up at the sound. "Seems like that might be what you want. Do you want to wake your other alpha up?"

Other alpha? Over the past few days, ever since Bucky had walked into the room, you had considered nothing beyond satisfying the urges of your heat. But now, Steve's words had many images playing through your head. Between the words and Steve's fingers, you can't contain the loud moan that rolled out of you.

Bucky's eyes flashed open, focusing first on your face before gliding down your body and back up. Cool metal fingers stroked up the center of your body, teasing first one nipple and then the other into peaks before his mouth descended to close over one.

A low, needy whine spilled out of you while you remained trapped between the two of them. Steve's fingers continued to stroke and thrust into you, his other arm wrapped tight around your stomach to hold you against his chest. Reaching out blindly, one of your hands slid into Bucky's hair, fingers grasping the strands tightly.

Bucky continued to suck, lick, and nibble at your breasts while his fingers slipped between your legs to tease and circle over your clit. The cool metal touching your heated body made you release a breathy little moan while your hips jerked. Every nerve ending you had lit up, tingling pleasure sweeping across your skin to opus you headlong towards the edge.

Steve nibbled lightly at the spot behind your ear, a low growl emanating from deep in his chest when your body trembled and jerked against him while you rode out your high.

"Love when you come for me, princess," Steve rumbled, fingers slowing when he felt you relaxing against him, licking the shell of your ear. "And I bet Buck does too. Don't you?"

A humming growl was Bucky's answer before his head lifted away from your body, eyes glittering. Slowly, he slid his hand up your body and into your hair before he leaned down to capture your mouth. Bucky kissed you languidly, mouth exploring yours thoroughly in a way that had your body revving on high alert even though you were still recovering from such a strong orgasm.

Steve stroked and petted everywhere he could touch as you submitted to Bucky kiss. That needy whine growing in the back of your throat. There was a faint buzzing from the dresser across the room. Pressing a kiss to your head, Steve shifted away to see who was calling. With his body gone, Bucky could roll you easily to your back, bracing over you and pushing your legs apart with one of his thighs.