ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ⁻⁻𝐊𝐎̄𝐃𝐀𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑬. (𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠)

Pronouns used: She/her

request by: R4bb1t_exe

————————☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ ————————

Small flashback

'Meet me at the snack shop at 12pm, I have a surprise for you! -Your bestfriend'

The sticky note read. Y/N smiled, feeling small butterflies in her stomac. It wasn't unusual, though.

She has caught feelings for him.

"Boo!"

A pair of hands landed on her shoulders from behind, making her stumble a little while letting out a small shriek.

She turned around. It was her best friend!

"Tatta! Why aren't you at work? It's 12pm!"

"Well, I can skip one day for my best friend's birthday." Tatta hugged her, wishing Y/N 'happy birthday' a thousand times.

She giggled at his sweet gesture. It should be normal by now, since he's a good guy. And he's cute too.

"Come on! Let's go to your favourite café, then I have a surprise waiting for you!" He smiled as he led her to the nearby cafe.

-time skip to after-

"That was the best cake ever! Thank you for doing this, Tatta!"

"Anything for you. Also, come with me! I haven't shown you the surprise yet."

He smiled knowingly and took her hand. They went into his car and put a blindfold on her.

"Is it a place?" Y/N questioned because of the blindfold.

"Mhm! I think you'll like it."

After a good few minutes of chatting, he took her out of the car, still having the blindfold on, and led her into a place.

"Is this a trap?"

He chuckled at her comment. She didn't get an answer but it was nice to get a cute reaction out of him.

"Technically, it is."

Before she could ask, he knocked her out with something hard, most likely a wrench from his work.

"I love you, too."

————————☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ ————————

Yandere
ⁿᵒᵘⁿ/ᵛᵉʳᵇ/ᵃᵈʲᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ

𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍-- A ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʀᴜsʜ, ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴄʟᴜsɪᴠᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ.

--------☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ --------

IM SORRY ITS SHORT LIKE YOU AGAIN 💔💔

i love yall okay pookie 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

--------☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ --------

Facts about this page:

-Tatta and Y/N had been best friends ever since childhood.

-This story is not good cuz i cant really imagine him being a yandere 😰 i tried

-He most likely uses his tools from work, like wrenches, mechanic stuff.

--------☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ --------

(Yandere) Head cannons I have for him:

-HES A CUTE AND WHOLESOME GUY OKAY 😡

-Fucj idk-

—————-

Thats it though, thanks for reading <3

—-